Can we nerf demon HuNtArDs

I aint here to argue. NERF DH’s.

15 Likes

Blizz knows Nerfs.
Blizz knows DH’s.
Blizz don’t know “Nerf DH” they no speaky that.

16 Likes

I have never called for a nerf in my entire world of Warcraft career, but yeah demon hunters need a huge hit with the nerf bat.

9 Likes

when an ilvl 300 DH can rack up more damage than my ilvl 450 WW monk, something is amiss.

inb4 “youre just a bad player”.

7 Likes

I killed a mythic geared DH in 2s. I was like…lag. surely.

1 Like

ur bad, but also have u maybe thought its ur anger holding you back???

what anger?

2 Likes

I would like to say that DH is fine, infact it is beyond just a normal stale class that is “OK” but i have seen alot of posts about DH being OP this is false, DHs can be kited when all there CDs are down and you can use LOS and interrupt very good!!! dont fall for the crab mentality that has over taken over this forum!!! you can succeed you just need to have a better attitude!!!

1 Like
19 Likes

Unlikely that happened

OMEGALULW BUR

4 Likes

i actually play as DH and know how to deal with then its not an issue, stop pvping with Dhs near trashmob that they can kill for souls

That literally isn’t the problem but k. Also two mouth breathers playing a class for mouth breathers comes down to who rolls their face across the keyboard faster.

14 Likes

Every class that just beat the forum poster 30 secs prior needs a nerf.

Turn off WM

3 Likes

yes laugh if you want but its true, once both charges of fel rush +vengful retreat+ meta or down we can be kited, also try and use LOS.

There’s exactly one class in the game that might be able to successfully kite a demon hunter, as long as the DH doesn’t try to put round objects into square holes.

Point being, it isn’t hard for a dh to catch up to any class in the game. It’s hilarious DH players are like “just LoS bro!”… you’re like the melee version of destro locks telling people to line sub-1 sec cast chaos bolts.

14 Likes

You’re wrong.

It’s not.

So I can kite you after you waste literally everything? At that point you deserve to lose, but since you’re a DH you’ll probably win anyway.

13 Likes

DH’s are clearly meta for pvp, but while they aren’t anymore for pve they are still extremely strong in M+ and for most other pve content. They also come with a ton of utility abilities and have great baseline mobility and self healing. And rumor has it, their rotation is insanely easy (at least that’s what I hear since I’ve never played one).

Compare that to every other class. Every other class has some kind of major deficiency:

1. complex rotation
  2. weak or no burst dps
  3. lacks baseline mobility
  4. lacks solo/team utility abilities
  5. lacks stuns and interrupts or must give up dps to gain those
  6. Good in pve but terrible in pvp (or vice versa)

On one hand, its great that Blizz did such a good job with the DH design but their unwillingness to level the playing field makes it feel like they are playing favorites in a major way.

5 Likes

I would like to see an even playing field a bit. But…

I can’t get behind nerfs to a class that has such trouble with entangling roots though lol