Can we just move on and accept that there wont be RDF

Tbh it seems like the longer we go the larger the outrage becomes

I love it

There has been no mention of implementing RDF at all, their stance is clear that we will not get RDF in any phase. However, I honestly don’t believe they are refusing to implement RDF because they “know what’s best for us,” “the game is better without it,” or the vague “social experience BS.” The system they are throwing at us currently is inferior in every way…There is something more going on behind the scenes at Blizz.

4 Likes

Go play a dps class and form groups. it’s not at all the same experience. You don’t have the same experience as the people who are complaining about RDF not being in the game. DPS make up the large majority of the servers, considering it takes 60% dps to form the group. DPS is the role that suffers, and they continue to suffer in RDF as well, it’s just reduced suffering that we for the most part prefer. RDF was added in Wotlk to fix the same exact problem that plagues TBC now, hour long durations to form groups to the point no one wants to do it anymore and dungeon running become completely dead.

3 Likes

Move on? Yeah, the Riot MMORPG can’t come out soon enough.

1 Like

Is that your point? I’m curious why and how someone is being so toxic in content that requires very little effort and rewards so little…I mean it’s gotta be something pretty singular to RDF that “breeds” this kind of toxicity, even more so than even content like Mythic+ as you’ve claimed.

Here’s the thing.

I’m capable of not installing desperate add-ons, enjoying the game, and pointing that the server infrastructure necessitates RDF.

None of these things I take to an extreme, none of these things are physically or mentally draining me. Why? because I’m a reasonable person.

I’m gonna play Wrath and enjoy it. I’m not installing bad add-ons. AND I’m gonna complain till there’s a RDF.

I’m not sure how else to frame reasonable criticism to you.

I would shut up if they gave a good reason, but ‘it doesn’t feel Classic’ is the reaosn they have given and that is not enough for me personally. It’s a cop out dumb response and I don’t know why they are dying on this hill, although I do have a feeling it’s because they’re behind on work and decoupling RDF from the .3 manifest is too much, as their real reason (that they won’t give.) IE same reason Dx12 throws hissy fits with Classic- the coupling of Classic code with the new engi has given them some problems.

2 Likes

I believe that they are incapable or do not have the resources to decouple the RDF from the later patch and it will drop on the third phase and they will outdate their own outrage.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you know this but RDF is opt-in. You can still do dungeons with your insular retentive friends and stay bubbled away from ‘tHe ToXiC ComMunItY.’ If you do not click it, no RDF people will group with you.

So what I don’t get is that you have friends, you have your party, you don’t like it, BUT IT IS NOT MANDATORY. So what in the world is your problem?

All I can gather from people like you is that you use features you hate, which makes no sense. Sometimes I group with friends, sometimes I RDF, sometimes I mix RDF and friends. The options are there for people who need options, not for you, who has 5 people foaming at the mouth to overanalyze every dungeon encounter.

You play your way, I play mine. Why does what I do affect you? At all?

3 Likes

The tanks and healers will be forminging there own groups. Then we will be barraged by 30 posts aday from people crying about dps ques in RDF. People are sick and tired of reading and seeing the same thread made 10 times a day about why with out rdf they wont be able to lvl there army of alts.

1.) No one cares about your army of alts

2.) Most dont mind RDF, but we are sick and tired of being told our experiences with it arent real and we are retarded dumb or small brained for being hesitant to want it expecially cross realm

3.) We arent getting RDF so adapt over come and maybe i dont know help make a better LFG tool, contribute to the game. Dont come on here every day all day and just complain and degrade be toxic towards the devs. Im sure that will get rdf put in for sure.

4.) Some people like rdf some dont. Both sides have equal opinions and both deserve to be heard. Every post agreeing with blizzards stancd on rdf is flagged ans hidden by the que table army. Thats toxix bhavior.

5.) Just play the damn game. YOU GUYS CLAIM TO LOVE WRATH SO MUCH!!! BUT ARE GOING TO QUIT BC ITS NOT IN THE GAME??? IT WASNT EVEN IN HALF THE LIFE SPAN OF WRATH!!!

6.)) GAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

I can’t, they are removing one of the systems that made the game more accessible. Now I am forced to sit in a city and stare at the LFG Tool to find a group instead of queuing and then going out to explore the wide world!

1 Like

God speed :pray:

1 Like

High five to you as well! What are we high fiving?

no because right now its the time to push for it. PUSH I SAY. f the haters rdf is the key to a great wotlk.

2 Likes

And yet the LFG Bulletin board is far better than their new tool. RDF wasn’t broken and I refuse to let it die!

2 Likes

Its not equal opinion dude.

You don’t HAVE TO USE RDF.

What about that don’t people get? You can still form your own groups. That feature is the EXACT SAME after implementation.

You make it sound like RDF isn’t opt-in and once you party, Blizzard is just gonna fill you with randos.

That isn’t how it works. You have to elect into the RDF portal. If you do not elect and form your own group, you can walk and summon and do whatever you want.

My issue isn’t even RDF at this point, it’s people telling me I can’t have a feature THEY don’t use. That makes no sense in a game we all pay for. Do you arena? No? Yes? IOf no, should they be taken out cause PvP gear ruins PVE? Do you use the auction house? yes/No? If no, do you think they should remove it to ‘support’ bartering? Consider how silly it is in like arguments.

7 Likes

Cool, what patch is being used for Wrath Classic launch?

2 Likes

They pay for the game too and they dont want it… so it comes down to the devs… they dont want to put it in… either a.) Dont pay the money for the game abd play something else or b.) Pay the money and play the game.

That’s because they were clearly troll posts and worded to be sarcastic troll posts. when it is flagged, it still gets reviewed before being taken down. Obviously it was trolling or the account had a history of trolling for it to be hidden.

What are you talking about? I’m talking about a choice, you are gatekeeping the choice. They aren’t equal arguments dude, does that… not compute with you?

2 Likes

I need to pay for the game so I can continue to complain on the forums until they give us RDF.