Can we have void elf customizations that is more void focused, in addition to the high elf options?

I think many Alliance mains would like to go “we don’t claim them” about a certain group of people atm.

/Secretly writes it down for later… :no_mouth:

1 Like

I really hope they don’t forget that there are VOID elf fans who like the VOID aspect of the race. I support pretty much everything that is in the void elf customization thread. So much cool stuff in there. What I’d like the most is black and deep purple eyes, and some new edgy hairstyles :octopus:

2 Likes

I agree, but with the caveat of “wait their turn.” They are putting Void Elf updates in the pipeline for other races’ updates. Ok, so now when they work on any updates for any other race, some new items go to Void Elves? Beards for trolls, more beards for VE. Upright option for Worgen, dark gradients for VE. New fur colors for Vulpera, more hairstyles for VE.

I get that they are popular, but could neglected customizations be partially to blame, for some players’ favorite races? Wouldn’t something like focusing on a race help to strengthen the desire to play that race?

1 Like

More options = best options. As long as stuff makes sense there is no reason why it cant be a thing.

While it’s not ideal, I’m fine with the High Elf options being copy/pastes so long as the newly created options for Void Elves in the future are more Void themed.

Let’s just copy/paste the Blood Elf hairstyles and wrap up this chapter already. Hopefully while Void Elves are being worked on, Blood Elves can get some San’layn options, and maybe some things made for Void Elves like scars/warpaint can be shared with different colors for Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Sure, i suppose we can give all the other options the same time and be fair with sharing it around, like Void elves getting 1 or 2 void options, everybody else gets 2 or 3. Or just stagger the updates via by days. :man_shrugging:

Okay, so, I agree that Void Elves should get more void-themed appearances as well, but can we start talking about other races too?

They said that they’re working on Highmountain next but I’d like some discussions built around the other Allied Races too. In fact, I’d like to see more discussion about our non-allied races too. The Void Elf chit-chat is getting boring. They have so much customization now.

I think hair colors are not patented by the High Elves. But I agree, I would like to see more void. For example, that we could choose that the arm or leg had those bandages that the Etherals use. Or that they covered some parts of the body and became completely voidified, as in the Dg of the Triumvirate.

1 Like

Isn’t there already a thread for Voidier Void Elves? Did we really need another one?

Sure, i’l gladly make another thread for it tonight for general customization suggestions. I figured it would be only fair for everybody here. :slight_smile:

Well somewhat. Especially since i want them to be in addition to the existing options. Not as a replacement or anything.

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the other thread here? I might’ve missed it. :thinking:

1 Like

Void Elf fans be like:

:wink:

Easy solution to all these problems:

Combine the factions and make the allied races customizations of their parent race.

Then everyone gets everything and we can find something else to complain about.

By that logic, let’s give Void Elves Gold and Green Eyes as well, after all, if we’re going for customization that makes zero lore sense, might as well go all in.

The NIghtborne were not on the Alliance when Tyrande invoked Elune. They would have no Night Warrior Powers. The NIght Warrior Powers LITERALLY existed to fight the Horde.