Can we have REAL facial hair for blood elves?

I’m tired of these all generic lookalike small pieces of chin fur

I need a real manly beard that reaches my belly button

I need a giant mustache that goes from one ear to another

I am tired of looking like an adolescent or a “chad” from the 00s

6 Likes

At the least give them what the void elves have.

What do belves have against moustaches?

Elves in this game are pretty much based on the Tolkien style, which means they really don’t have facial hair.

2 Likes

It is kind of weird that the dwarves get the best beards in the game.

They are so full and soft, I get sleepy just looking at them.
:zzz:

1 Like

/points at nelves and velves.

Youre a troll, not an elf.

Not even nelves have hair down to their belly button… also I prefer to have some distinction between the races… If he wants a beard he’s more than welcome to join the alliance where it is obvious our food choices lead to better looking facial hair.

Well, no… the playable ones can’t but they do have some impressive moustaches.

I will point out Malfurion’s epic beard though.

They’re clearly capable of it.

You should be defending your beard rights dwarf…

1 Like

Viking Santa created a thread once that was requesting amazing beards for every race.

I am a firm believer of bringing the enlightenment of the belly-length beard to all.

:bearded_person:

1. Manly beard
  2. Blood Elf
    You can only choose one
2 Likes

Have you considered playing a race that has men?

I remember a quest were an orc was telling a story and you were playing him in this story, and in the beginning you were on a bike and he tells you to choose the hottest girl and one of the girls was a male blood elf lmao, so im sure blizzard knows that blood elfs are the LGBT representation

Tolkiens elves were beautiful, ageless and flawless, do I detect a bit of male envy? It’s ok to hate beautiful people, if that makes you feel better :wink: Just looking at Thranduil makes most people weak in the knees.

1 Like

I remember in Warcraft 3 TFT where none of the Blood Elf units could even be thought of that way. Wonder what changed in design.

This is coming from a fem orc.

That’s pretty savage, even by my standards!

I always though of Elfs as being fancy since they love magic just like orcs are dirty warriors and dwarfs some drunks

Can we get male night elves some eyebrows when they’re clean-shaven first? :sob:

(edit) Or teach them how to shave…

Hey Fem orcs have the ultimate female body…too bad about the faces thou thats why i use a helmet

And what happens when they’re forced to get dirty and come down from their ivory tower? The WC3 Blood Elves. They were strong looking, looked like they’ve been through things, and eyed everything as if considering it a potential use of power. Now we stand slightly to the left with barely any muscles. Even the priest in the WC3 art is ripped.