Can we have pets in wow?

Who cares what other people think, decide for yourself if you want to try something or not lol

Not sure if it has poodles, there are a lot of super cute animals though, you can capture different color varieties of the same animal, put them in a pen for breeding and then have little baby versions of the ones you chose running around. Instead of killing them for their fur, you just pull a little tuft of hair out of them on a CD and use it to upgrade your gear and stuff, pretty cool system.

this doesnt answer if hogwarts legacy has poodles. but what is this thing?

An achievement in WoW for cat pets. There’s a boatload of them.

That is a title you can get if you collect 20 out of the 26 Battle Pet cats in the game.

There are no poodles as of yet, but they add new pets constantly.

I’ve no clue about the Hogwarts game. Apologies.

well it needs poodles. standard poodles. they are pretty.

Suppose this wouldn’t be a bad thing but… why not just the battle pets? You don’t have to battle with them of course and they DO just follow you around. You can even name them whatever you want.

Perhaps more varieties would be understandable and interactions as well of course, but really there’s just a LOT of battle pets…

I think I have like 470ish? And that’s not even like half of what exists or something.

that is not a bad idea…

There are interaction, like the ones that will sit in your lap as described in the link above, and the toys… there’s even one you can play fetch with.

but are there standard poodles? sorry for repeating myself.

No, Bread. There are no poodles in this game.

and there are some that will sit in your lap
and there are some will sit on your shoulder and allow another pet to be out…shall we go on …

1 Like

They added a bunch of new dog pets this expansion already…
Miloh
Pippin
Bakar Companion
Scout
Just a few of the new ones for DF…

laughs in clicky bug noises

really where?

They have something similar in ESO, but they are quite useless as they do nothing and most players don’t bother with them, unless they have some sort of special collectible look. Battle pets serve the same purpose and have extra aspects to them that make them a better choice.

If you would like more dog breed battle pets, why not suggest it to Blizzard through the suggestion system, they might find it interesting.

where is suggestion system? also iu dont want spam threads.

Go to the Game Menu (where you go to log off), select Feedback or Bug Report, and pick “Submit a Suggestion” from the top right.

Whole bunches of canines in wow.