Can we have our stuff back?

Listen, I’ve been playing this game since vanilla as a warlock. Lots of the other classes have gotten our toys. Everyone has their stun now. Lots of classes are good at healing and doing damage at the same time.

I DON’T KNOW WHO MY WARLOCK IS ANYMORE.

We can have meta back. We can have SL/SL back. We can have ALL OUR SPELLS back. We can even have the best aoe and single target damage back. We can have ALL OF The BEST CROWD CONTROL BACK WITHOUT CD’s. We can have our ability to tank back. We are the original. We can kill everyone BUT rogues (well sometimes). It IS IN OUR KIT. It is WHO WE ARE.

Quit asking for glyphs. Ask to be a WARLOCK AGAIN.

13 Likes

Meta wasn’t even part of Warlocks originally, it was added in Wrath.

3 Likes

Yea, we can have it back.

4 Likes

And we’re still Warlocks even without it.

1 Like

We’re garbage, not warlocks. They can see what we were with their BC servers. They’d be better served doing an HONEST copy of warlocks from BC into Shadowlands and than trying to ruin us further with what they have.

5 Likes

Warlocks are in a pretty good spot design wise… better than at most other times in the game’s life cycle I would argue. The 9.1 PvP talents are lit man…

I think warlocks should get life tap back. Mana should matter again. Mages should also be reworked so that mana matters again. Opting to make this resource completely relevant was one of the dumbest design choices blizzard ever made and hurt the fantasy of the class quite a bit.

2 Likes

Literally the dumbest change proposal i have ever heard

12 Likes

Warlocks are trash now. Destro feels clunky, demo is a meme spec, affliction hits harder by punching than with DOTS.
How are warlocks better in “design” than Burning Crusade, Pandaria, WOD or Legion? We absolutely lost our identity. Our demons die too quickly, sacrifice gives nothing back compared to previous expansions, affliction used to be THE DOT class and it was a good design by making the lock tanky enough do have time to deal damage, now we don’t deal damage and we are not tanky anymore, I can go on and on.

7 Likes

Warlocks are a pure damage spec that is getting out damaged by hybrid specs on all fronts.

7 Likes

Hybrid tax hasnt been a thing in years. Why are you still spouting this like it’s a thing?

2 Likes

Because it’s sad that a class that is pure damage cannot match the damage of classes that do damage and heal themselves at the same time

4 Likes

Really? How so?

I two shot a ret paladin yesterday so you have no idea what you’re talking about btw

Compelling argument.

Was it ever yours to begin with?

You two shot a paladin? and how long did it take you to build up to the point where you could 2 shot him?

Ret paladins can 1 shot people with instants and no ramp up time that I’m aware of.

3 Likes

Game lasted about 30 seconds

I’m sure you did at that massive ilvl dude. Check your privilege bro.

3 Likes

He had the same ilvl as me at 2k mmr so your comment is irrelevant

Personally I feel like Warlocks as a class is the only class as expansion progressed we’ve lost power…

Use to have Doomguard and Infernal as pet, Doomguard completely removed, Infernal changed to a 3 min cooldown.

8 years of Metamorphosis, completely removed.

We’ve had the same pets going on for 17 years, while Hunters are now taming 200+ pets, even undead…every patch and expansion giving them more and more.

I can keep going, but my Warlock now who’s defeated, Titans, Old Gods, Dragon Aspects and held back the burning legion feels so much weaker now then what I was.

6 Likes