Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Good luck with this one. They’re just making up the rules.

6 Likes

good find lol :cookie:

1 Like

Speaking of which, I need to make more of those this weekend.

2 Likes

I was planning on making some last weekend, but my gas got disconnected over the weekend due to roadworks in the area and working on the gas lines.

It would behoove you Nelfas to resolve this matter in order to avoid mass reporting for trolling.

3 Likes

Just one report is enough. Don’t give anyone ideas, especially when the mods have confirmed mass reporting is usually from switching between alts to flag the same post over.

If a post is deserving of a report, the number it gets doesn’t matter once that number is greater than 0.

3 Likes

I’m not advising that people sockpuppet flag, but well… there appears to be a about a half dozen people calling out OP for their claims and I’d imagine that that’s enough to get the mod/automation system’s attention and give them a little time to rethink their behavior.

1 Like

personally I would, myself, also deem coordinating flag attacks on discord as ‘mass reporting’ as well, though there is no way for moderation here to confirm it.
some of us have seen the source, however.

I don’t find it that big a issue, I mean none of you is up to date, at least mine aren’t, my profile is so far behind in forums… I mean even my gear transmog in my profile is gear I haven’t worn in months. Even when I changed to this character, I had a Email saying I had been punished for something in Classic… I have never played classic…lol

This, the btag threads, and the account wide ignore threads that only turned into btag threads. You only commented this about one of the threads since the other you supported.

1 Like

Yes. They like to throw around the rules while themselves consistently break it themselves. They talk about old deleted and/or locked b-tag threads all the time.

1 Like

Ah, I see you’ve switched to another toon.

5 Likes

Yes, because that’s the one that the moderators are allowing. It’s why it still exists. My support for it aside, I have no moderation powers and to be honest, I wish that they had kept the original mega-thread on b-tags.

This thread topic, however, has been locked and hidden several times in a couple of weeks. So yes, it’s spam and it’s a violation of the rules.

The fact that it’s a horrible idea and one that I’m thankful Blizz has never ever even hinted at implementing (for obvious reasons) is moot.

15 Likes

My one that was locked due to people just being a bit toxic in it, or the one before that that was deleted for the same reason?

You know I could get this thread closed almost immediately if I wanted… I am Padgarre the legendary WoW troll after all.

Look at me and all my amazing accomplishments! Do you not see greatness? Do you see me hiding? Johnny Awesome has nothing on me.

I like how all of their toons are level 10

What is wrong with level 10?

• Ayukama Alt.
  1. Take charge of your own security and privacy and don’t post on the internet if you’re so concerned about it.
5 Likes

I’m willing to bet good money that Kaine is another one of their’s so that would mean that they were able to complete that arduous mid teen climb at least once.

3 Likes