Can we have more privacy in forums to feel more safe?

Strange I had an account before premium. That just lets you have the basic GPT thing.

/shrug dunno

1 Like

And the rest of my questions, rather than cherry-picking just the fragment of a sentence that you have a canned answer for?

Gosh. Iā€™m starting to think that you werenā€™t actually interested in having a productive discussion about this subject that required that the topic be reopened, since you havenā€™t presented any new assertions, proof or theories. And Nelfas hasnā€™t even posted again at all!

6 Likes

ā€¦Wellā€¦ Eyes her recent thread and looks back at you.

1 Like

I thought this was the most recent thread aside from that cs thread?

1 Like

No, i do mean the CS Thread.

Personally, i donā€™t think sheā€™s like banned or anything.

Oh I see got you.

I wouldnā€™t say so no be silly to open the thread back up then be like ā€œbtw youā€™re banned.ā€

That would beā€¦ strange.

2 Likes

Well, put it like this, i just think (Well keyword being think, i might be wrong) she might be finally convinced to stop trying to make this threadā€™s idea happen.

That or sleeping.

People do have to rest and I honestly should try to head to bed soon myself.

2 Likes

Oh yea, i forgot thatā€™s a thing. LOL.

Non-work days really love to muck my sleep schedule.

Iā€™m at my like limit now.

Types ā€œgive me a variation of angry noisesā€ into chat gpt

growling
grunting
hissing
snarling
bellowing
seething
huffing and puffing
throwing a tantrum
clenching teeth
pounding fists

Sleep schedule? Whatā€™s that?

I go to work at noon cause I know Iā€™ll be up til 5 am lol

1 Like

As long as Iā€™m not further accosted, I shouldnā€™t have need to keep posting.

Ermmā€¦ 11:00p to 6:00a. idk, how long to sleep and when to sleep and when to stop.

idk, might not be the correct phrase for it.

Oh I was being silly I donā€™t have a sleep schedule.

I sleep when sleepy.

Iā€™ve tried and tried to get it in balance and itā€™s justā€¦ ug all out of wack.

1 Like

Same.

I blame me messing that up since i was a child even. Likeā€¦ Dude, i want more free time before school. :tired_face:

Come Highschool, Coffee became my addiction.

I canā€™t hardly fall asleep at night time.

I want to be out and about and doing stuff at night but everything is closed
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

I donā€™t need a flash light at all to see even if itā€™s almost pitch black outside. I think Iā€™m just a natural born night person stuck in a day time world lol

Anyway back onto the topic at hand with anon posting and or hiding armory (cause that was brought up).

I think Armory should be expanded to showcase classic characters in a way. The whole point of Armory was for looking up someoneā€™s armor progression etc more so than what goes on around here with the pet checking etc.

And if I remember right in classic pets arenā€™t account wide either. Be more so for checking armor and or progression.

1 Like

Same.

Which is why iā€™m forcing myself to become a morning person soon! :crazy_face:

So i can go up to the glow of the sun on my porch, with coffee cup in my hand, and just outright groan and scream at the sun 7 minutes staright like a demented loony tunes bit. :laughing:

Then the peeping toms will look over the fence and i will go "Oh donā€™t mind me folks, the demons inside me hate the god lightblub and want to destory it with a hammer. :rofl: "

Iā€™ve tried that it donā€™t work for me.

I like going to bed around 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. and waking up at 10 to 11 p.m. but I know 100% that isnā€™t a viable option LOL

1 Like

yeah, i would second that statement - this is basically the purpose of anonymous posting for the wow forums, so that people are unable to bring discussions on the forums into the game.

additionally, anonymous posting would also help the forum atmosphere as well because if a person disagrees with someone on one topic, then they wouldnā€™t be able to find that personā€™s other (unrelated) topics and start posting about their prior disagreement (which would be completely unrelated to the current thread).

:cookie:

(Iā€™m out of likes.)

1 Like

Lol itā€™s all good. I mean there are guilds etc progressing in classic and having a means of gear checking / progress checking with the armory may also open up avenues for websites like wow-progress and all those to be better linked.

Of course a person can still opt out of those (I forget how but thereā€™s a 3rd party thing they can get out of) but yeah.

Hiding an armory just for around on the forums, I feel, would hinder more than it would help due to where other people use it for whatever purpose.

Although in all fairness the whole looking up pets thing is mainly to be like, ā€œI had this person on ignore, I do not like them, I wish to add them to ignore again.ā€ At least for me or they are attempting to be someone they arenā€™t (making a character of the same name, race, and class and pretending to be said person).

1 Like