Can We Have a Blue Post About Queues?

Never said it was written in the terms said it was written in the sticky’s. Those sticky’s are among the rules and guidelines of the forums. And yes it is a break of those rules to break them. Never once alsaid anything worse than deletion would happen non the less it’s a break in said rules.

Really need to read what was said when you have a convo this has been your issue a few times already now and has caused your thread to derail quite a bit which further also dose not help you get what your after.

It is not an official rule, it is a suggestion. I am not going to debate anymore about this silly thing lol.

It is an official rule. Those sticky’s are jsut as much official rules as any others they jsut carry lesser punishments.

This is a $1.64B company. How about better infrastructure to handle the demand?

1 Like

Honestly if they just told us that they have no other alternative I would be fine with it. At least I would know their stance so I could unsub or just reroll on another serving without transferring. I’m just holding out hope at the moment is all.

I agree. Say something, anything
Tell us you’re working on it or tell us to go pound salt. One way, or another, so that we can decide what we must do, instead of what we could do.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.