Can we give base orcs the Blackrock Skintones?

With Mechagnomes getting the new gnomes skin tones can we please get the Blackrock Skin tones to base orcs as well? Since the black rock clan in our universe were notable warlocks it could be fun to have them as a customization option for base orcs?

Note this is basically so we can get Blackrock warlocks to be playable with one skin tone customization shared among the orc races.

2 Likes

unfortunately, besides some lacklustre racials… The skin tones are the only thing that differentiates a Mag’har Orc over regular Orc so they kinda need to keep those skin tones unique to them.

1 Like

Not really. Blackrock orcs got screwed out of being warlocks.

And like I said mechagnomes got the new skin tones for gnomes.

Can we just merge the Mag’har Orcs into regular Orcs? Just give reg orcs a cosmetic ability that puts a clan’s symbol over it’s head and be done with it.

3 Likes

I would like that personally. As they all have good options.

We see orcs getting the black rock eye colors here.

Here are more skin tones. But yea I would love if they added some Mag’har skin tones to the base orc model. I wouldn’t mind mixing the two personally and just picking the racials you want and voicelines.

1 Like

Even blackrock orcs turned green when they drank the demon blood. Look at orgrim doomhammer.

Are you thinking of Dragonmaws gray skin tones? I’m all for that. But the pure black ones like blackrocks are a no imo.

1 Like

They seem to maintain there black skin tone though. Which isn’t an option for normal orcs. Which I would want since the green gets a little annoying and hard to transmog with as it clashes with alot of colors.

1 Like
1 Like

Thats the dragonmaw skintone, plus that looks like the classic model which means its dated. I’d have to check Redridge to see if they are still gray i know alot of those changed in the wod update.

Like I said im fine with gray. Especially because the dragonmaw did join the horde.

But blackrock style akin to maghar is a no go in my book.

If you use the dressing room in wowhead it’s a unused skin tone (10) which is a darker green. The dragonmaw skin tones are there too.

No. Just grind your Honorbound or wait till SL.

1 Like

There you go, its not intended to actually be black but rather a dark green.

Gimme those dragonmaw skin colors but let the maghar keep their unique skintones.

I have maghar orcs… you can not role a maghar orc warlock. Black rock warlocks are a thing.

It’s no different then void elves getting blood elf skin tones or mechagnomes getting gnome skin tones. And its still on our side and would make bettter lore sense since maghar means corrupted.

Well in that case, life’s rough.

I have my black rock monk. I just would like to play one as a warlock which we have npcs from our universe. It would be adding one skin tone to orcs.

1 Like

I disagreed hard with this one.

Mechagnomes are normal gnomes but with mechanical improvements it makes less sense for them not to have them.

Not even the issue here.

There is no example of an orc that drank demon blood retaining their pure skin tones. The closest is gray blackrocks and dragonmaw, which we should get.

Otherwise your gunna have to deal with it.

They look so good with base orc stuff. Wish the new stuff showed.

Most of the allied races should have just been a customization option, if we are being honest.

2 Likes