Can we get SOME communciation?

Still doesn’t mean there are zero Ally dominant PvP Servers.

Check out the Heartseeker forums for a reverse side. I think Heartseeker is actually the worst faction disparity of any server, and it’s Alliance heavy.

Based on the best data source we have available, which afaik is the raid log data at https://ironforge.pro/servers/, it’s showing at about 80:20 Alliance to Horde.

I never doubted that there were Ally heavy PvP Servers.

Most Ally heavy servers are pve as well… not Blizzards fault most Alliance didn’t want to play on a pvp server.

Limit the number of people that can play a certain faction for each server.

Example: A server can’t exceed more than 55% of a certain faction.

That way, the ratio would be 55:45 for each full server.

Is this for PvP Servers or PvE Servers, as well? 'Cause I’ll quit, if I can’t play what I want. I don’t play on PvP Servers, but I do have Characters that are in the dominant faction. Others I don’t, but I think this is a terrible idea 'cause players on PvP Servers are unable to opt out of the “PvP” ruleset, for a second.

What is there to say? I mean the world is working as intended… Although, I will say this, the larger server caps are probably why so many people are QQ’ing… What was the server cap when 1.12 was live? 2.5, 3k? Compared to now, I would assume is 10k+? Yeah… That’s my only real beef… The volume of pvp is much higher with more pop, but thats about it.

You started playing on a pvp server, and now pvp has an incentive, you are mad people are doing it? Nothing to really say. Group up, get in a discord, find a healer and go have fun. I logged in yesterday morning and died instantly to 4 horde… So, I spammed /world and we got a group of 5-6 and we did whatever we wanted after. Classic is a community game, seek help if you are being ganked… Or reroll pve. /thread all the phase 2 QQ.

3 Likes

Assuming that faction balance is the issue or even just an issue, then maybe; though that would be difficult to implement retroactively.

What they could do is open up transfers to new servers or selected low population servers and enforce some balance ratios, as well as a lower population capacity, and allow people to transfer to them. Giving people a choice to move to lower population capped servers, with a guaranteed balance ratio, if that’s something they would prefer.

One of the interesting things on the higher pop servers is that even though a small number of people are complaining on the forums (in contrast to the massive numbers playing, the forum posts are quite low in number), there are still queues to log in.

That makes me wonder whether the vast majority actually prefers things the way they are.

I’m on an alliance dominant server. As horde, we love it… I don’t know why you’re complaining. Get better at pvp and coordinate with your guild.

yeah sorry let me learn how to 1v50 or expect my entire guild of varying levels to all group up regardless of anything else just to help me get into brd

1 Like

Or just not roll on a Gankfest Server…the ruleset doesn’t care if you just want to run BRD. You’re always a target, no matter what.

All the b****ing to have BGs released, and this is what’s going to happen…
the Horde will move the camps to the BG FPs.
There are no Ques for BG in the cities in Classic…
Oh did I just give you your new whining orders?

1 Like

You do know bgs will not stop the massive gawking that’s going to continue.

1 Like

It may not stop it but it will definitely reduce it.

That it will.