Can we get solo activation for Wrath Heroic Defense Protocols?

OR since the game is practically dead, they could just make the Gamma activation operable by 1 person. You know, like how they fixed the old Uldaman click.

There is no getting 5 people together for Wrath heroics. You can skip being disingenuous and the pointless gatekeeping.

1 Like

Lol maybe your server but my server is fine.

This isnt retail where they actually ruined what a MMO is if you wanna do stuff by yourself then why are you playing an MMO?

Again, since reading is hard:
There is no getting 5 people together for Wrath heroics.
Most people raidlog. They don’t even run current heroics.

Transmog is a niche. OP should not be required to assemble a full group for old content.

Anyway, don’t you have your racist threads to babysit instead of crashing someone else’s suggestions?

1 Like

Well maybe if you posted in LFG youd get someone

Lowest quality trolling.

lol imagine crying about not being able to fill a group but not using the tool provided by Blizzard to try and fill instead make a post on forums crying instead.

How lost are you? It’s not even my post.

4 Likes

A Funny bit is if you see people here around 80 to 83…they can leave.

Oh crap…I thought I signed up for cata rdf. and they leave.

For a good reason. its not really good for the xp hunters. You can work out quests to get better xp for the time.

And be off the timer all ready for BRC or thrones runs once the deserter runs out. Those would be easier and better than the heroic gamma too.

Im not sure why this is a big argument. Move the NPCs a few feet in 1 direction.

Honestly don’t even bother replying to Shaloranis, they think that sympathizing with someone is the same as crying about it. It’s obvious rage bait posting trying to goad you and others into giving them a reaction which would be fun but they’re acting too obtuse in their replies on the subject that you question their intellect but know for certain their intent.

They’re unable or not wanting to grasp the simplest of things you and others say while also trying to counter you with benign statements that say little but just enough that it tries to disregard your entire point(s).

They were doing it with me, I wrote extensively about the issue with probably typing more in on reply to them than they have in the entire thread and they just disregard it all with one sentence.

I’m not going to direct anything to them, they had their chance and their constant disregard for others just tells me that they don’t care about the issue, doesn’t think it is an issue while also thinking that an MMO is about spending a week trying to do one TR dungeon.

I’ll finish this off by saying this, either have it so people can do Titan Rune dungeons without needing 4 other people, or put the loot back into 10 man raids.

2 Likes

sounds like your mad because i can prove a point in less words and not hide behind a wall of text.

You wouldnt have lasted in Vanilla a MMO is about doing stuff in or with a group of people not alone MMO = Massive MULTIPLAYER Online

NOT single player

Why make it so that last expacs content is solo able??? "Because YOU want the loot? wait till MOP or WoD then cry but crying about not being able to solo content from something that was finished a couple months ago? come on. stop your crying

I make multiple points, you pick on one. This is actually the first time you’ve replied to more than 1 of the points I made.

You made this reply…

To this post...

Damn what a good point your made a complete disregard and probably didn’t even read the post.

I played Vanilla, not back in '06 but when Classic launched I played it and there’s plenty of solo content in it for farming which I did a lot of. Not every aspect of the game has to be about group content.

You always disregard this and I don’t know why, you always cling to solo Titan Rune dungeons and never talk about the suggestion to put them back into the raids they came from.

I don’t want the loot, again for the third time I have a transmog that I like.

Also again, not responding to you after this, no point talking to a wall.

1 Like

Classic isn’t Vanilla!!!

only reason Titan rune dungeons where released was to cater to you retail andys who wanted QOL chnages and catch up Mechanics but that blizz gave that to you guys now you want them to revert the changes???

K

Don’t play retail, never have but… K

so your someone who never even really played the orginals want to come demand that blizz cater to you checks out

For the third time, I never asked for Titan Rune dungeons but you can think whatever you want.

Yep, I never touched WoW until 2019 for Vanilla Classic.

guess what even if the raid loot was in 10mans you still wouldnt be able to solo the 10man raid youd still have to form a group!!! either way you look at you have to form a group to farm your transmogs you want stop crying in fourms

Guy, all you do is cry in forums. You go around being pissy and picking fights with snarky comments on a level 10 alt…

2 Likes

Blizz should honeslty keep the loot locked behind needing 5 people to do them make it so you actually have to play with other players you know since it is a MMO after all

I mean you might not be able to solo the 10 mans, with how narrow your field of vision is - but almost every 10-man encounter in WOTLK was solo’d at 85 by more than one class during retail Cataclysm. Hell, even 10m Heroic Lich King was solo’d at 85.

So yeah, there’s a good chance if the loot was available on 10m like it was during original CATA - they would be able to solo it. And even if they couldn’t solo it, they could grab a single healer friend interested in tmog and likely complete the raid anyways.

IMO though, if anybody at Blizzard is reading this and making a decision on what change to implement:

Make it so Titan Rune dungeons require the same number of players as are in the current party to activate. I.E. if 1 player is in the party, just that player is required, if 3 are present, then all 3 have to activate.

2 Likes