Can we get Conquest Boxes so we can gear our alts and enjoy the rest of the xpac?

I would love to be able to enjoy the rest of the xpac and play my alts in pvp. Since playing without gear is not possible in the current state of the game, can we make this a little more player friendly by letting us gear our alts with our mains? Please… Only you can make WoW Great again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really ! I got 3 toons that can’t spend conquest. Let’s go already with the boxes ! Alts and more alts !

1 Like

It’s BG Week, We all know the x-pac will more than likely be out before the last week of December. So that gives us PvPers 2 maybe 2.5 months of enjoying an expansion very heavily centered around gear. If conquest boxes are not introduced this week, then by the time the next BG week is here, we get what, a month? Come on Blizzard… Make smart choices here. Plus… how many people will boost toons to play alts for the rest of the x-pac?

Conquest Boxes
OR Make Honor Gear Max Upgraded upon Purchase
Remove the Rep Requirement for Double Lego

Do Comp Stomp Arathi Basin you can honor farm bots and gear alts pretty fast in there, should be on in 2 weeks or so.

imagine making 12 classes and all those specs but making it hard to try more than 1 at a time

Oo i forgot about Comp Stomp.
TY mr. belf monk.

Also I concur with the OP’s sentiment!