Can we get bad-luck protection for Lariat recipe? Drop rate is pants-on-head bonkers

It is a rarer drop than the Fyrakk legendary at this point.

Camping the rares is boring, assuming a storm is even up.

The spawn is annoying by not rotating so you get a lot of duplicate rares that can’t drop the recipe.

Which all assumes the rare doesn’t despawn because it or you get moved to a different shard.

2 Likes

doubt it at this point seems they really phoned it in on this expansion, have a sliver of hope they’ll stick these recipes on some random vendor during s4 but who knows. current expansion is maintenance mode and its full steam ahead on War Within.

1 Like

It’s far from being phoned in. It’s a rare recipe, supposed to be rare. It would be better if it would drop in content people actually care about. It won’t go on a vendor because they don’t want everyone to have it, that’s the point of being rare. Sure maybe there is a bug stopping it from dropping, or maybe it’s because nobody does that content anymore so it appears to be dropping less. At this point it’s not even that necessary, if I got it to drop I’m not even sure I’d learn it when I could sell it to someone that just needs to have all the recipes.

1 Like