Can we get at least a sorry

This isn’t true at all.

LOL, of course you had options…the best option if the que’s are a problem would be to wait. But you chose not too. Sorry you chose to create your own problems in life.

How was that for you?

1 Like

Opening more servers just to accommodate players who aren’t even going to play the game and are just checking it out on day 1?

You want dead servers in 2 weeks? Because that’s how you get dead servers in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Let people server transfer and merge/close them. Better than treating player base like a trash can. Your argument holds zero merit. Ways to fix the problem but the slow minded people at blizz haven’t done anything really.

Sorry for what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And They should potentially waste resources on servers that will ultimately empty out in 6 months?

Can confirm 5 hours + queues. Skeram was a “medium” population server when i decided to play there Saturday (to reserve my name etc) - by launch i was logged in at 3pm right when the servers went live - and didnt get in after 5.25 hours. I ended up going to a server that was “low” pop and still fought my butt off to get tags on quest mobs.

1 Like

I am confident that there will be an apology of sorts in the next day or so.

This is just me being optimistic. I do not expect game time refunds like the more entitled forum lurkers here do.

2 Likes

Plus theres a lot of non english people on my realm since there isnt any servers for them. What a JOKE

Yeah the tag thing is pretty tough. I make it a habit not to take other people’s quest target but some people beat me to it. I am playing a warrior and just can’t keep up with the casters.

1 Like

So I was in queue for 6 hours yesterday for Herod with 23k in queue. Today I’ve been in queue for 6 hours with 15k in queue. Right now I’m sitting in queue with 2,000 ahead of me.

The queue is much slower today. To me that means the lengthy queue times are being compounded by people that are already online. Those that are lucky enough to be online are understandably avoiding logging out because they don’t want to be placed at the back of the line.

Fewer people actually in queue, but it takes longer.

You mean like in WoD when my husband and I sat in the que on area 52 for 2 days… yeah ok LOL

It seems you don’t work in any industry :wink:

i work in the trolling sector.

Yes, I figured that out. So do I. It’s my part time job.

1 Like

just play tomorrow 4Head

I’ve played every launch except Pandaria, and there was never one this thoroughly trashed. “iTs AlL tHe SaMe, tHEr iS No dIfferNCe” lol no

Problem with your statement, it’s not three times the price. It was 15/month in classic to. Also the game itself is free. Blizzard could of sold us the classic version and most people would of paid it. Instead they gave us a free game with a monthly charge to keep it running properly. Stop expecting hand outs. I logged on yesterday several times due to updating addons and such. Not once did I have a que. seems like you can login with no issues now, at least on the medium pop servers.

2 Likes

Except they did bring up more servers anyway. A lot more. Too bad they didn’t do that to begin with.