Can we get account wide ignore?

That fox still yapping?

2 Likes

It’s legit, that’s what made me ignore them eventually when I did was I remember I thought wow because seriously the amount of cringe was well you know cringey.

2 Likes

Forums and life and death are nowhere near the same planet of discussion. This is just weird.

6 Likes

That’s uh… huh.

Anyway.

3 Likes

Okay, and I thought I was insane…

2 Likes

That is also true if your real life friend knows your haracter names so it is the same.

Oh no that is just retail now add in 50 for Classic era (Hardcore/SoD) and another 50 for Classic Wrath/Cata.

That now makes it 165 for a single account

If it helps the forum i deleted my post that offended someone

Borderline .

Not saying they are but this person has shown plenty of signs of being a narcisistic sociopath

1 Like

When it happens I intend to use it for the purpose of ignoring people I no longer want to deal with . How others intend to use it is up to them .

Ard your right to be a jerk in the forums does not overwrite our right to ignore you completely .

Just a refresher .

4 Likes

Just so you know, if the post gets reported, deleting it won’t help in with moderation. They’ll view the report as the way as the post was reported, and not the edits afterwards.

11 Likes

If I think that a global account wide ignore system isn’t going to be for the best, then I will state so.

Quoting rights that likely have nothing to do with the domain that is the WoW forum is nothing but an over exaggeration.

1 Like

Well thats a matter for the mods to decide

1 Like

As are most of your “arguments”

4 Likes

If we’re to apply the same degree of scrutiny to other users, you’d find that the case for account wide ignores to be rather shaky.

1 Like

It is a matter for the mods to decide, but deleting or editing the post won’t remove any potential action mods would take, assuming if it does violate the Forum Code of Conduct.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, and I don’t think you really believe that either.

2 Likes

Any mention of the former topics seems evidence enough to me.

Though I will admit that I’m too polite to apply the same degree of scrutiny towards posters who disagree with account wide ignores or any other suggestion that may differ in method.

Seems like an awful coincidence no matter how you slice it…

2 Likes

Then he will lose the posters he wants to argue with.

3 Likes

From what I understand, the mods here tend to take a dim view of deleting or editing a post to try to avoid consequences for said post.

8 Likes