Can we get account wide ignore?

I’m sorry, I am trying not too, but the obvious bait of misinformation is so tempting to correct.

i’m sorry but when did this happen?

Anyways, daily support for:

:white_check_mark: account wide ignores
:white_check_mark: account wide flags
:white_check_mark: account wide likes
:white_check_mark: account wide total post count
:white_check_mark: account wide trust levels
:white_check_mark: account wide kitty cats

13 Likes

:white_check_mark: account wide tacos

10 Likes

:white_check_mark: account wide tacocats

EDIT: Teh system strikes again.

9 Likes

account wide pickles
:cucumber:

7 Likes

Good thing we already got account-wide e g g.

Next we need account-wide ignore.

1 Like

One of us!
One of us!!
One of us!!!

1 Like

You know, this is an interesting time for not just this forum, but the internet and social media in general…

I have heard that governments have been demanding that platforms take down things like violent content which is fair enough, but tech billionaires such as Elon Musk are resisting this and calling it ‘censorship’. I am not sure what I think.

As far as wow forum is concerned, I honestly think if there is clear evidence that if someone has been a nuisance, and is out to troll others and gets caught going on an alt specifically to harass a specific individual (as opposed to a group of people) they should just give that person a six month ban from the forum and be done with it,

Of course I do admit that the moderators here give us a lot of free speech and leeway, possibly because at the heart of it, even if I hadn’t logged onto play the game in months, I’m still a paying customer? As most likely if I did get a six month ban, I’d just unsub also and just come back for the War Within.

In fairness, the new expansion isn’t that far away really so no point unsubbing now even if the forum wasn’t available.

Well yeah because free speech is talking about the government can’t stop people from saying what’s on their mind. Private companies and people can tell you certain things aren’t okay.

And because people also forget:
Freedom of speech =/= freedom of consequences.

5 Likes

I’m 100% on board for all of this and since Jae and Fuzz added tacos and pickles I’m going to add account wide fine wines because legit in some threads you just need a drink. :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

6 Likes

im just curious, why do you stay subbed to WoW if you aren’t logging in for months?

Don’t forget account wide chocolate.

:yum:

…and all the other stuff.

6 Likes

To be able to post on the forums apparently. I used to think people were being hyperbolic, but I’ve seen people say they are staying subbed just to post.

We’re not even allowed to cuss or jokingly make fun of friends wdym :dracthyr_lulmao: Plus, all it takes is a post to get flagged and they choose to delete it rather than ignore it. So, if people get offended because I use Irish slang and they flag it, it’s gonna get deleted even though I said nothing wrong.

1 Like

Ok, so what does Twitter or the Australian government ordering take down notice of stuff related to the recent terrorism attack in Sydney have anything to do with the World of Warcraft forums?

2 Likes

Well forgive me for saying so, and I do apologize if this offends, but I don’t know how else to say it without being offensive…

In short, even if the forum is a train wreck, and even if I can’t take the heat sometimes, sometimes making your way through a train wreck can be a lot of fun.

Not always. I’m not allowed to talk about posts that may have been deleted, but I can confirm I’ve had many posts restored in the past if the moderators feel I didn’t say or do anything wrong.

I made sure not to specify the specific incident in question, but my point was I feel that there is a battle going on between both governments and tech giants on what will be allowed and what won’t be allowed, I have no idea who is going to come out on top though,

I have a feeling a similar scenario is playing out here, where some in Blizzard might not care and want to just leave things as they are, but whether or not increased community pressure will cause them to make changes I am not too sure.

You need to research more into it before posting here on the forums about it.

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to post about any specific incident, I was making a generalization.

That’s just it, though. It’s based on the mods and what they think/feel. So it could be completely harmless but if it’s been flagged and a mod doesn’t want to deal with it, they can just delete it so save trouble.

Each person is different, mods included. So what one may deem is a problem, another doesn’t. A flagged post is more likely to just be removed, whether it’s fine or not, rather than wasting time dealing with what that post may bring because it’s clearly triggered a few people.

5 Likes