Can we get account wide ignore?

Please, link to a post or source to where I want this?

3 Likes

They think we want it under their real name.

So it’s 2 layers of lying.

8 Likes

Pretty much.

A battle tag is just a username, nothing else. All forums use usernames for their posters. It links to no personal information. It is, essentially, anonymous.

Plus, every other blizz forum uses battle tags. It’s just a matter of time before this one follows.

6 Likes

It’s no more personal information than your twitter handle is in the context of twitter.

5 Likes

not in the sense with the numbers like people here wanted you have to go to their profile to see it

1 Like

Oh wow, numbers. What can one learn from #1520?

4 Likes

Whether it has numbers or not, it’s still an anonymous username with no personal information attached. Those numbers are completely random. It’s not your phone number or your birthdate, nor is it your SS or CC number.

The numbers literally mean nothing. It’s just a username.

5 Likes

The Field of the Cloth of Gold?

2 Likes

Unless someone uses thier real name as thier battel tag and if so /faceoalm

8 Likes

Vongola#1794 is mine. You can learn literally nothing about me from this except for the fact that I like KHR.

1 Like

But, given that you are warned to not do so when you pick your btag, that is user error.

7 Likes

Oh 100% that’s why i went /facepalm lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Crossing The Pacific

Three ships under the command of native Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan entered “The Sea of the South” on November 28, 1520, having sailed from the Atlantic Ocean through the passage that came to be known as the Strait of Magellan. This sailing was the first westward crossing of the Pacific.

Hands up for account wide ignore!

8 Likes

That could be a fun game :eyes: You look up the numbers of your battle tag and tell us an event that happened in that year.

4 Likes

btags give people a way to contact you in game, though…

Yours is the start of Father Le Loutre’s War. :smiley:

All people need is your character name and they can already contact you in game. With battle tags, you have to accept their friend request. With character names, they can add you and you’ll never know.

Battle tags STOPS people from contacting you because you have to approve it.

Dang, I started a war? I hope it was about tacos…

8 Likes

Actually I fat fingered it when I put your date in and came up with info for 1749, instead of 1794. Still. You had the period of the Reign of Terror after the French Revolution, so it’s not boring.