Can we get account wide ignore?

Know what is also mature and being an adult? Not circumventing blocks to continue to engage with people who do not wish to speak to you.

You were saying?

11 Likes

Okay. Your inane ramblings are getting boring at this point. Here, in the spirit of the thread, welcome to my ignore list. Enjoy your morning/night/who cares.

9 Likes

Like you learned that continuing to engage with someone by bypassing ingame ignores and forum ignores is harassment? Oh wait… you didn’t learn.

Once again, trolling as it is completely irrelevant to the discussion no matter how much you try to shove your beliefs into it.

Most of us wish you would.

Based off your antics and your self delusional attitude of you are always right even when you do wrong… do not hold your breath.

Tap dancing on that VT aren’t you.

4 Likes

Which is it? Is society too tolerant, or is it unforgiving?

2 Likes

Lil proves my point quickly and without confusion.

1 Like

Oh sorry that was a typo

1 Like

Account wide ignores ,likes ,post counts and text box for flags in 2024.

9 Likes

That is earned, not given like candy.

Also irrelevant to account wide Battletags and ignores.

In fact people facing consequences for unpleasant behavior actually goes a way to making them reconsider said unpleasant behavior.

5 Likes

Let’s here it for …

Account wide ignores, likes, post counts for flags, forum trust, all of it … in 2024.

6 Likes

let’s hear it for account wide cupcakes.

8 Likes

I think the deeper issue here is that most supporters here reckon the forums are little better than the Wild West of forums.

Just isn’t that bad, nor will much change at all even with account wide ignores.

Blizzard source their info elsewhere and leave this platform as a vacuum for us to vent, they might check it occasionally but no more than a glance or feedback on specific issues.

1 Like

And this one too

4 Likes

Unfortunately we can’t “just” ignore you. You’ll switch to a sock puppet alt and keep posting diatribes.

Which is the entire point of this thread, account wide ignores are needed.

11 Likes

Certain people really are threatened over the concept of account wide ignores

I wonder why, if only there was some kind of super obvious reason they keep showing constantly

9 Likes

I haven’t been on another alt in weeks.

I am quite glad to be on some people’s ignore lists tbh, talking to some of them was like talking to a brick wall.

1 Like

Bro this gotta be a joke considering the walls of text you post

6 Likes

when we say it’s easy to spot your alts we mean it
/wink

4 Likes

Point blank. Posts on this forum need to be under our battletag. Along with the option to show one of our characters if we wish. Anything else is just in support of trolling and harassment.

6 Likes

Deleted the post that people were offended by that got buried.

I don’t know though i was just talking to the fox none of you

1 Like

Maye they are saying they are as dense as a brick wall .

I’d believe it

1 Like