Can we get account wide ignore?

My response to people saying it’s going to create echo chambers is…okay?

I’m not obligated to come to a video game forum and be exposed to every thought that falls out of people’s heads. There are some people that I’ve identified as being people I don’t want to hear from. I, as a regular player, have no effect on the direction of the game or what changes might get made in the future.

People being ignored by other players can still have their opinions heard by Blizzard, who already has the ability to shut out their whole account if they want to. It literally doesn’t matter if there’s someone out there whose opinion on the game I’m not hearing, because there’s no scenario where what I think of their opinion actually matters in any practical way and, and I can’t emphasize this enough, this is a forum for a video game. There couldn’t be lower stakes.

Bring on my peaceful echo chamber. I’ll set up a lounge chair and make a pitcher of margaritas. Oh noooooo, I won’t know that User X thinks that Y should happen instead of Z, oh noooOooOoOoooo.

Since I don’t work for Blizzard and I don’t make the game, it matters zero percent.

Who wants margaritas?

6 Likes

I can never say no to a good Margarita, Salt or No Salt, crushed ice or on the rocks?

3 Likes

And one poster (or ten, or a thousand, or ten thousand) ignoring you doesn’t do a single thing to prevent you from posting.

Only the future will tell. :person_shrugging:

Salt, crushed ice. I do enjoy a good pomegranate margarita especially!

2 Likes

Well, I am drinking Egg Nog with Spiced Rum right now. I love that stuff.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think that you genuinely don’t realize how foolish you look when you start spouting off irrelevant platitudes when you have no valid rebuttal.

4 Likes

I don’t think I can post anything in this thread without someone getting upset over it.

:dracthyr_shrug:

Grudges can run deep.

it’s always happy hour somewhere in the world. So if you’re offering I’m taking it

2 Likes

when you start making sense and actually learn to talk like a proper human and not a troll then maybe people will listen to you :wink:

2 Likes

While they’re at it, maybe one day we can get an auto hide for posts written with AI.

Cmon account wide ignore!

1 Like

My stance won’t change.

I still think that account wide ignores won’t change anything around here.

Guess what I dont care what you think :wink:

3 Likes

It will change the thing it’s meant to change. No more having to ignore multiple characters from the same person.

8 Likes

Irrelevant

Most of us don’t really care what you think, we just want you quit trolling trying to get the thread shut down…

We want to ignore the player/person, not their stupid characters.

9 Likes

No.

10 Likes

Will a month or two last longer than the week or two they mentioned earlier?

3 Likes

This is why they post here. To have this topic closed if it drifts too far off topic.

3 Likes

Nothing in wow is exports outside of the MDI/great Push, RWF, and AWC. Which leaves basically everything that over 99% of players are doing to be played anywhere on the casual-hardcore scale as people want.

1 Like

Again wrong thread. Go to thread that’s discussing it. Your derailing tactics doesnt work here anymore

7 Likes