Can we get account wide ignore?

Depends on who you ask.

The tool is already there, if it’s as inevitable as you make it out to be we’d see it already.

1 Like

You don’t the right for your opinion to be seen or heard.

That is why we have ignore characters in the first place. We just want it across an account. We want ignore players, not just characters.

4 Likes

Which will create echo chambers.

Put a sock in it. Who cares? You are just whiny because it’s curtailing your trolling on the forums. You just wanna run your mouth and force people to to listen to you.

1 Like

No it won’t.

1 Like

We will see.

Haven’t seen it happen yet, so no reason to think a qol change will magically change that.

1 Like

When its easier to throw up walls will see.

Battle Tags.

That is all.

People are well within their right, as has been explained numerous times, to choose to cease interacting with a person rather than a character. All this does is allow it, yet dissenters cry censorship.

No one is silencing you. They’re simply choosing not to hear you.

6 Likes

have any examples of it actually happening anywhere?

2 Likes

Really, if anything it is one blabbing about something and one that does not want to hear more stuffing their fingers in their ears or another plug.

He’ll dance around the question and not answer it as it always does.

3 Likes

Except this in no way, shape, or form… will limit you from saying what you want. You’ll just be upset when less and less people choose to hear your nonsense.

4 Likes

What guarantee do you have that it won’t?

Isn’t that the case now? People are ignoring people. Has it changed anything? Gonna repeat myself as you are quite obtuse to understand…

In no way being ignored prevents your ability to post on the forums.

You’re asking people to prove a negative.

2 Likes

It’s what he does, as a troll, he’s pretty good at it. But I would give a Buffalo Nickle for the forums mods to shut him up.

These chats seem to lose their focus when it becomes all about my comments depth and none of theirs. :person_shrugging: