Can we get account wide ignore?

Ard, I told you long ago, and am telling you now. It WILL happen. I don’t know when, but it will.

I promise you that. You are right though, hoping it won’t happen may lead to disappointment.

We shall see who is right in the end.
:dracthyr_tea:

6 Likes

You’re the one treating a blue statement of “we really want to do this thing, it just takes time” as a non-answer.

3 Likes

lol and afew here are treating like its the second coming.

Not really when they just said they have plans to update this site eventually.

2 Likes

…how’s that different from their last response?

i just read up the new response. i thought he said (or another gm) that before.
they said they wanted to but not at the moment. now they admit it isnt priority.

and some are treating the coming of some basic stuff as if it’s the end of the world lol

5 Likes

Yeah account ignore or no, none of the vitriol or hatred will stop.

Not unless Blizzard does more to enforce or reshape the CoC to crush all negativity.

and the first thing has nothing to do with the second.

4 Likes

Pretty sure it does but this isn’t the platform to argue pathological patterns or behaviors.

Nope, ignore is not moderation or rules, it’s just a tool to curate your own experience on the forums. You keep trying to treat it like it needs to solve all the problems of the forums in order to make it seem pointless.

3 Likes

Which will likely be misused anyway, as posters use it to screen opinions they don’t agree with.

And?

2 Likes

It’ll get to the point where it’ll be controlling player communities dictate whose say is worth anything or not.

There is a difference between disagreement and outright trolling, guess which one will more likely be ignored

I see we’re back to ignore creates censorship… or have we never made it past that?

3 Likes

No it won’t.

Some individuals will not see what other individuals post, like they already can, just working better against bad actors. Will some people ignore more than others, sure. But they’re just curating themselves out of conversations, nothing will stop you from posting just because some people ignore you.

1 Like

Will see.

If we ever do. :coffee:

We’ve already got ignore here. Has it happened yet?

3 Likes

Thing is, the ones that think it are partially right, but it is where censorship really belongs, in the hands of individuals. The kind of censorship ignore would provide is the same kind that someone who says “I don’t watch R rated movies” or “I don’t like movies with a lot of excessive violence or sex in them” does for themselves and, in the case of parents, their families.