Can we get account wide ignore?

Me being here or not will change nothing.

You are correct. They will make changes (as they have stated) regardless if any one individual is present in this specific thread.

It would help if everyone here lived in reality though.

Also congratulations on the first thing you have said in this thread that is accurate! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Either everything matters or none of it does.

There’s no picking or choosing.

1 Like

What?

You being correct by saying you don’t matter and everything else you said is delusional ragebait head cannon can both be true at the same time.

Hello? Earth to bloodypaws. Wake up man.

Change like that likely won’t be anything beyond their standard operations and maintenance budgets…

Cost isn’t as big a factor with this stuff…

Like that just makes me think you don’t know much about business’ and their operation…

OK.

Sounds like you’ve no more work to do then?

Like either you believe this and you’ve no reason to be posting or you’re blowing smoke out your bum.

2 Likes

“ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, this is Chewbacca…”

9 Likes

I’m back, and here in support for account wide ignores. In fact, lets just impliment BTags for the forums and call it a day. Let people stop hiding fully behind alts.

10 Likes

Yay and welcome back!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Maybe without the discriminator, so they still can’t just sneak into trolling you with requests?

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I thought there was going to be more of a middle ground for both sides to come to terms with was asking for account wide ignore on this site.

Sadly there is no middle ground and the same people that were against btags for this site are against account wide ignore.

Having one identity and or the ability to actually ignore an individual doesn’t kill the forums.

Every forum that exists are still doing fine with one identity and an ability to ignore you in one go.

A game having different iterations have no relevance to what were talking about here, were talking about the other game forums and them using one identity and having the ability to ignore you in one go and were telling you how a one identity or to ignore someone completely is a bad thing for the WoW forums?

I’m probably going to move ahead of you here before you try to move goalposts, MMO-Champion (with the wow sub forum in mind) have been using one identity and an ability to you ignore without a way to get around it for years, considering to you one identity and blocking someone completely is bad and will kill the forums, how is it MMO-Champion still alive?

6 Likes

Our avatars that we post from are not cartoon characters, they are just characters we use inside of a video game. But outside of that game, we all are real people behind the computer screen.

7 Likes

We’re often so quick to forget or dismiss this. This is part of the problem people are trying to remedy.

3 Likes

Yes, new characters deserve a chance on posting on the forums. You know what shouldn’t be allowed though? People such as yourself continuing with breaching the Forum Code of Conduct in bypassing people’s ignores to continue with the trolling and harassment towards other members here on the forums, as well as you creating a level 60 boost to try and attempt at impersonating as me with liking of post.

11 Likes

I’ve got to say, after all this time, I am dying to know what Ard doesn’t want people finding out about their posting history that makes them fight so hard against any update that might even remotely make it so that an obsessed person could sift through hundreds of thousands of posts and maybe identify their alts. It’s got to be bad. Like long-term alt harassment of a friend, badmouthing their main guild, something along those lines.

For someone so concerned about ‘witch hunts’ and conspiracies about coordinated ‘discrimination’, though, they certainly haven’t taken any steps to turn off third-party data sharing of their armory profile. I wonder if they know about comparing pets, also. Both of those methods can much more quickly and predictably reveal alts that have posted to the forums. If anyone cared even a little bit about doing that kind of deep dive on their history to out their more deeply-hidden alts, it could’ve easily happened already.

They’ll throw literally anything against the wall that they think will stick, any justification, fantasy or speculation. It’s almost fascinating to watch someone scramble so hard for so long to try and scuttle something so benign that they’re so perplexingly afraid of. Like if someone had a deep-seated terror of moths so they start going to all the forestry conferences advocating for the destruction of all trees that moths might need to survive under any pretense they can think of EXCEPT that they’re just terrified of moths.

At least they’ve moved on from their initial stance back in the day of “I don’t need to explain why I don’t want this” to just cycling through cue cards loaded up with a set of made up random reasons that don’t hold up to any kind of scrutiny.

4 Likes

It’s kinda quiet in here today.

3 Likes

Hopefully that’s a good sign. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I dont know I’ve never seen you and your avatar together irl =P

6 Likes

TBH makes me wonder as well. It must be so egregious that he’s so afraid that it could come out.

4 Likes

Because it was never about Btags and all the bovine excrement they kept saying would happen with them. It’s all about losing their ability to troll and stalk people by bypaasing ignores with alts.

They are like a bunch of 4 year olds in need of attention constantly going “Mommy look at me” and when ignored they do something else (change toons) and try again .

6 Likes

Well we know what these monkeys are throwing