Can we get account wide ignore?

See about them, cuz did they used to be a tauren or am I thinking of someone else who used Titan in their name

Cuz I wanna know if thats the person I was in a discord with for a very short while

What? lmao

titanspit (I’m sure you can figure out who now)

I’m serious… he has a warrior and a paladin that he constantly will post counter posts to himself. easy to spot, has a special name for the succubus pet.

Talk about an actual echo chamber.

Yeah… I kind of worry that maybe… he needs help.

I guess you could say his greatest adversary, was himself.

The Devil in I

But yeah, you’re right. Sounds like he may need help.

Some of those characters are recycled, create, delete, create, delete wash, rinse, and repeat to bypass ignores.

4 Likes

Omg don’t mention the T squad! You might make them return!!!

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

2 Likes

Giving you a name proves neither of these points. And you know perfectly well that call-outs like that are a clear violation of the Code of Conduct. Are you really that desperate to report someone that you’d try to trick them into doing something reportable?

8 Likes

The number doesn’t need to be more than 1. It should never take more than one ignore to block an account from being able to interact with you.

6 Likes

if i could chime in here for a second, friend. i would just like to add that i believe that you are correct here.

that is a very good point you made.

thank you for your input for the discussion, i greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
5 Likes

It isn’t locked down . It’s a classic character so you can’t check their profile to do it.

They use classic characters because it takes more steps to ignore the current way and I think they do it so people will go " I don’t have time to deal with this crap " and don’t end up ignoring them .

3 Likes

Doobly . Grrumm or Ard ?

So not only are the derailers in this thread… but now attacking another thread dealing with fixing up the ingame ignore system.

6 Likes

I wish I could say I’m shocked but I’m actually not, if they are allowed to troll, harass, bypass ignores, etc. they’ll just keep doing it again and again which is why account wide ignoring would be wonderful be like ignored and bam gone forever never even know someone is there again posting, talking, whatever like they don’t even exist.

9 Likes

yeah this is a very good point that you make, Eviey.

Proof is very important to have for discussions.

i definitely agree on that.

take care, have a lovely day :slight_smile: