Can we get account wide ignore?

Oh sorry, I forget to pack a toothbrush for the forums. Shall I just bring mouthwash? :joy:

2 Likes

where's a gas mask

You smell fine. Can’t smell anything at all

2 Likes

#battletagsforbloodypaws

2 Likes

If anyone wants to hear my opinion, no, because you might stop a few trolls but at cost of privacy

1 Like

Not really, no.

4 Likes

Ard the Economist

1 Like

I think afew are too angry to care.

Which is why there shouldn’t be any forum changes.

That’s really not a very good reason. Neither was theirs, because it doesn’t make much sense. I don’t really see much anger, but you do seem to only be seeing what you want on the topic as a whole, so I suppose it wouldn’t be much of a leap.

1 Like

Uh, again… ignoring someone doesn’t prevent someone posting, how is that weaponizing?

5 Likes

It doesn’t.

Arfmcclown thinks that he has the right to force people to see his statements.

3 Likes

Well maybe those in the back Mcclowning around will see this and learn that isn’t true.

The First Amendment only prevents government restrictions on speech. It does not prevent restrictions on speech imposed by private individuals or businesses. Facebook and other social media can regulate or restrict speech hosted on their platforms because they are private entities

1 Like

There you go using big words again.
Don’t do that.
Complex concepts and critical thinking are not the strong suits for the members of:

2 Likes

Hey what’s the worst case scenario , their head goes

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman voice: And this is how gas station pizza by the slice was born…

3 Likes

Fix that for you since the only person here who doesn’t respect people’s privacy is you babe :wink:

7 Likes

To be able to ignore someone’s entire account is not a breach of privacy. It would allow people to choose to stop interacting with the person, rather than running the risk of another character popping up and bypassing a character-level ignore, which… well, there’s a lot of characters one can have, and deleting and remaking one once the slots are full allows this to continue.

4 Likes

Nah it’s not that. It’s about Lilithia not being ignored completely that she will keep engaging someone after they blocked her by switching to another toon and keep the conversation going.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s… fun…

1 Like

It’s weird she talks about wanting privacy and invading privacy at the same time.

5 Likes

Nah, it’s on-the-nose. People want to be impossible to completely ignore.

2 Likes