6 Likes

Lets keep it that way and continue the support for

• Account wide ignores
  • Account wide post count
  • Account wide trust levels
  • Account wide likes
  • Account wide flags.
15 Likes

I agree with you 100% on account wide everything across the WoW forums honestly.

4 Likes

This would be wonderful.

2 Likes

And account wide mutes so I can’t see my ignored person thread pop up on the post trending list.

4 Likes

You missed account wide flags

5 Likes

Whoops. Fix’d

2 Likes

Nah.

Forums don’t need all that.

Works fine as it is.

Might need to make the account wide ignores 2 way

1 Like

I see a hidden reply in here. I dare do not click. Probably more disinformation anyways.

5 Likes

It’s just the usual where a problem tells us there’s not a problem

6 Likes

Exactly, I often feel like I should just add that person onto my ignore like I have others in this thread because they seem to push misinformation which in my book isn’t a positive.

3 Likes

Again, if you’re so convinced this is something Blizzard would never do, why are you so staunchly voicing your opposition? You must really be worried Blizzard will agree that something needs to be done to address forum toxicity.

5 Likes

Because they are a key part of forum toxicity, legit I have never seen people so determined to hide what they have done, said, posted, etc. on other characters as in this thread like to the point it gives off super shady vibes.

7 Likes

It’s always nice when the politeness patrol comes around to lecture us and ignore the actual nastiness being spouted.

5 Likes

Oh it’s Ard again. I got just the meme for him

7 Likes

Haha, that nose is hahahaha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

These changes would adversely affect the forums to only benefit a small group and I don’t think that’s a good idea for the entirety of the forum.

12 Likes