Can we get account wide ignore?

But you were just saying it was about privacy concerns.

That has been refuted.

4 Likes

Hey, cute dog!

6 Likes

here i explained it already in a post above, if u want to read that

Oh, I think it will be fine.

If someone does not wish to interact with someone else, then that should be allowed.

You are actually encouraging the harassment of others, by not wanting to allow that.

That is very dangerous, and highly sus.

4 Likes

but it would be so easy for someone to find people’s alts.

u just put them on ignore… then look through the forums to find more hidden messages, open the hidden messages and see the name of the alt that posted it… and then you have their alts.

actually we already have an ignore system in place… u dont want to talk to someone? put them on ignore :slight_smile:

works perfectly fine as is…

no need to worry about privacy concerns that account wide ignore will create

To 3000 posts and away!

1 Like

But no one is legitimately worried about privacy concerns, unless they be trollin’.

1 Like

Should make it over 9000!

So we can have the meme posted.

3 Likes

Did no one see my dog? My cute af dog?!

2 Likes

I’m starting to seriously doubt this forum.

1 Like

I just saw some grass

1 Like

You have a camera-shy puppy.

1 Like

You and me are gonna fight!

1 Like

Wait so is A harrassing B or is B harrassing A?

Cause it was A > H > B then B switches toons so now it’s B! but A put B on ignore so if A swapped toons.

With account wide ignore… why sift through the forums to find another toon? If it’s account wide ignore it’s you add them and it’s done they can swap from A to Z and it wouldn’t matter.

I saw! Your doggo is cute!

1 Like

i just explained the privacy concerns that account wide ignores will create. did you not read my post?

Raises paw

I did but I think you have it backwards.

If you have account wide ignore, regardless of what toon I swap to, if you ignore one it ignores all.

Way it is now you ignore me, I swap to another toon, and I can reply to ya.

2 Likes

Can not dump on the dog pics but to me the only thing that would look better than a long hair border collie would be account wide ignore.

Ignore is failing at times. Sooner or later people on my ignore list appear until I refresh the page.

4 Likes

the current ignore system works perfectly fine as is