Can we get account wide ignore?

Millions of people play WoW and, although not every single one of them visits the forums, there’s still a lot of people here. It would take a lot of ignoring to ignore them all, so your point is invalid, as usual.

8 Likes

So, you’re now attempting into shutting down this topic because of a certain poster refused to listen to one of the moderators with a moderator note and got your thread locked?

10 Likes

if X can not stand other opinions maybe X should not come to the forums?

1 Like

Nice of them to literally admit they’re just here to derail and shut this down at least, easy flag lol

10 Likes

Atleast they’re proving why everything including the ignores need to be account wide.

7 Likes

he updated the post before closing it, it seems

edit: also idk if im allowed to post the link bc its closed
but just posting just incase ppl missed it

4 Likes

account wide ignore will not provide anything to the forums. Let’s be honest. I do not have anyone on ignore here in forums nor in-game.

I am questioning these suggestions. If you always need to ignore so many people ,have problem lies somewhere else?

1 Like

I even tried to tell panda that making so many posts about being flagged won’t end up doing anything helpful for them

3 Likes

anonymity will not change this

This functions identically to ignoring that person (their account). Which you’ve proposed:

1 Like

Account wide ignores will stop my ignore list filling up from trolls and sockpuppets who want to switch alts to bypass the ignores. Just because you don’t use ignore, doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t ignore anyone.

You’re right, the problem does lie somewhere else. It is called the way Discourse works, in which why we don’t have an account wide ignore at the moment. Because people are able to create a new character, and post from that character to bypass the ignores. This should not be a thing in the first place.

Account wide ignores will fix that problem.

8 Likes

Honestly, don’t bother. They’re just going to repeat the same thing they’ve been saying in multiple threads. I shouldn’t have taken the bait either, but I’m a hungry fish.

13 Likes

Engaging with the person who literally admitted they just wanna derail and get this deleted is a pretty pointless endeavor

But as I’ve said before while being accused of participating in various actions some of yall have done, I cannot control people

13 Likes

I’m just hungry in general, and waiting another hour before something opens.

because everyone who are here have an opinion, if you do not like it, you do not need to read it.

You said you blocked and ignored me multiple times, yet you read what i am writing. So what’s the point of ingore if you still read that ignored person posts?

so you were offensive in other topics mass flagging them with your gang and you act innocent?

1 Like

Nothing good in the pantry? :crying_cat_face:

Apart from cereal, but I got no milk either. I was supposed to do shopping the other day, but couldn’t because my partner got stranded in traffic trying to get home.

And yet, people has the right to ignore anyone for any reason. Why part of ignores does you not understand?

11 Likes

why put player on ignore if you still going to read his posts and topics?

1 Like

That’s strange. It is almost like they are guilty of also completely ignoring differing opinions.

I gave them quite a few bites on their thread and, exactly as predicted, they ignored all evidence presented that did not support their own agenda in favor of using a roundabout rhetoric that would make even the worst politicians look like saints.

They don’t want a discussion, they don’t respect the opinions of others and if I gave my honest opinion about them, my post would probably get deleted. Best to simply ignore them and move on.

8 Likes

Let it go, Ayu, they’re not worth it *pat pat

8 Likes

Oh, that’s the worst. I almost never order out so when my stores are depleted I am a sad goblin.