Can we get account wide ignore?

I got it on put of sight out of mind.

but if blizzard wastes those resources on changing the forums, then other areas of the game will suffer because they have a lower budget.

so, for that reason, i believe that account wide ignore is just simply not worth the cost.

thank you for the input :slight_smile:

I knoooow! When I was younger, I could eat an entire large pizza by myself and then go back for more. Now, I struggle to eat 4 pieces.

3 Likes

Oh i can eat as much i just hate feeling even slightly full. Its is uncomfortable and I do not like it.

2 Likes

Do what my husband does. Let out an earth-shattering burp to “make more room”.

2 Likes

They’re like a broken record at this point. You should see them in this other thread.

World Boss Mounts available for purchase in Mop Remix vendors - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

4 Likes

for me its ocd :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

it’s not a waste it’s for a good logical cause
and it’s more about implementing the change then investing anything in to it

1 Like

the best change would be anonymous posting.

that would create a safer forum than account wide ignores.

He is just saying the same thing over and over again to get people bickering and get the thread shut down. Don’t take the bait. Thank you.

4 Likes

Man the not taking the bait great thing doesn’t even require blizz to do anything

And I’m still not getting it

Throwing in my support for account-wide ignores :ballot_box_with_check:.

Also, forget the account-wide pickles, let’s get some account-wide ice-cream :ice_cream: . I could probably eat a couple of pints right about now.

8 Likes

I have a craving for mint chocolate

3 Likes

i would like to suggest that anonymous posting be implemented as it will create a safer and happier wow forum

presses X to doubt

1 Like

the great thing about anonymous posting is that everyone will feel that their privacy is secure, so they will be more likely to have happier conversations

letmelaughharder.gif

5 Likes

I vote for account wide tacos :taco:

6 Likes

3 Likes