Can we get account wide ignore?

that’s good to hear, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Is the CS Blue post fabricated?

I get indigestion sometimes so I had to cut dairy out of my diet.

I’ve discovered through process of elimination that califa oat milk is the closest thing to regular milk in terms of taste and cooking.

It’s also a lot more expensive per liter but that’s what I get for being lactose intolerant

no it is completely real.

No, but it’s taken out of context. Would help to read the whole thing for nuance.

TL;DR they also said it happens sometimes

4 Likes

yes. they said it does happen but it isn’t common.

2 Likes

yes, thank you for repeating yourself.

You have your answer.

Valic#1187

Ah much better…

Lol i did a check pvp and was like, “wait a minute…”

3 Likes

One day I’m gonna waste time seeing which achievement I have that isn’t showing on that alt.

The Blues have only said that sockpuppeting isn’t as common as people thought it was back in the T-squad’s heyday, and that often callouts that someone is another specific person are wrong. People have referred to and quoted Vrak so much on that point to say that there’s no sockpuppeting and that it’s not a problem that happens that he referenced it later, and also went back and edited his original post:

There’s also this.

16 Likes

I r bookmarking this.

6 Likes

Very interesting!

4 Likes

yes this is what the blue post said.

“it is rarely the truth”

it doesn’t happen as often as some seem to think

2 Likes

Very interesting, not extremely rare. I bet it’s on the increase since this post.

4 Likes

it isn’t very common.

Because I dont like the direction the internet is heading, where so many people have decided that removing someones privacy is the solution to solving the problems on social media,

When this version of the forum came out it was the best thing that happenesd to me in ages as I could start fresh on a new alt and didn’t have to worry about peoples feelings that might have got hurt by me in the past especially a few ex dates i had from wow back in the day,

I really enjoyed starting fresh especially during Shadowlands as I loved the lore of that expansion was the best time I had on the forum.

Unfortunately in the real world people are going to hold grudges against people sometimes for years and problem is I can GUARANTEE you that if someone account wide ignored me and i switched alts if they unignored me many of those people would call out my alts,

Thats problematic as could risk my reputation getting damaged further, as in the real world when you meet someone new like a new date your past relationships and what you did wrong in a previous relationship shouldn’t affect your next relationship not unless the wrong things you did were criminal offences,

Everyone deserves a fresh start except maybe murderers

Yea yea, you’re the victim in everything

The actions you continue to do have nothing to do with peoples perception of you, its all witch hunts and grudges

Who cares if you don’t stop doing the same things over and over again, its the other people who are wrong, they should give you unlimited clean starts with 0 attitude or actions changed

3 Likes

The whole point of wanting account wide ignores is to ignore the person. Ignoring someone doesn’t prevent anything.

Anonymous posting however, it is a doorway to open towards exactly what you’re saying it would prevent. You can speak for one person, but you can’t speak for others, and you do not know what other peoples intentions are.

1 Like