Can we get account wide ignore?

Like, what? How is ignoring someone “excluding” someone? Like seriously, you do know what an ignore is, and how it works?

Lets say I place you back on ignore, did it exclude you from the forums? Did it exclude you from posting? All the ignore does is hides your post from my own viewing if I was the one ignoring you. It doesn’t exclude you from the forums or threads, or doesn’t stop you from posting on the forums or threads.

Ignoring people and moderation are apples and oranges. Moderation and Ignores are 2 different things. Like, seriously, both are not connected in any form or way. Both are completely 2 different things.

Reason why people are advocating for account wide ignores Lilithia, is because of people such as yourself, yes, you included, think it is alright to bypass peoples ignores to reply to the same people who placed you on ignore in the first place?

Yeah, remember when you did this:

Pretending to be someone different despite everyone explained to you on what BattleTags are and their functionality, and you decided to switch alts to pretend to be someone different to get pass people’s ignores.

Here is a fact for you, Lilithia: You are not above the rules. The same rules that applies to me, to Naughtymoon, to Veidmann, to Tarrok, to basically everyone that uses these forums, apply to you as well!

And everyone here, has every right to chose to ignore you as a person, not just one of your characters on the account! The same goes for everyone.

EDIT:

When you’re posting, it is the person that you are that is posting, not your character. When using the forums, it is the person that you are that is browsing, not the character. Now, unless you named every alt of yours your real name, address, phone number, social security number, shoe size, etc, nobody is going to fully know the real you. The person behind that monitor.

Plus, with how much personal information about your life you have put about yourself here on the forums, don’t need Facebook for that when you have done it yourself.

6 Likes