Can we get account wide ignore?

Shame that you aren’t allowed to talk about account action, but sounds like whoever did what they did were asking for a ban.

I beleive the forums should change to the b-tag system.

This will allow an account wide ignore easily.

4 Likes

I’m switching to this other thread for a while, where they are talking about the ability to post Anonymous.

That I would love to see. I may return to this thread later, I’m grateful to you all though that we’ve been able to keep the debate civil past few days despite some squabbling

If a post gets flagged, it means the community feels like the post violates the Forum Code of Conduct. It is against the Forum Code of Conduct to use the flag to use it as a disagreement button, which is why Blizzard limited the amount of flags a person can have on a character.

5 Likes

They still use it as a dislike button.

1 Like

I mean, there will still be some people, there won’t. If there are people who just want to flag any post, I just ignore them and let Blizzard deal with them.

5 Likes

Or learn from your behavior and edit it.

You would “laugh it off” yet if someone flags a post you make you wanna delete it and run off? Also those threads weren’t just “laugh it off” and to insinuate as such is an insult in itself.

:cat:

5 Likes

Well it’s not funny anymore if you could get in trouble if that makes sense.

Oh so by your logic it’s funny until you get caught.

Ya na shoo with that.

10 Likes

And this is why you will always be at odds with the rest of us.

8 Likes

Hell not just us… most people.

8 Likes

yeah this is what they do. just wish folks would realise there other alts in the forums here.

4 Likes

If you’re getting into trouble for posting, then it means your post is breaching the Forum Code of Conduct.

5 Likes

I cant wait for account-wide ignores on this forum. Goodness gracious it’s overdue!

21 Likes

Wonder who alt bombed it this time

5 Likes

I really wish we had account-wide ignore right about now. The lack of it really makes visiting lately fairly un-fun, at least for me.

9 Likes

A certain Tree Elf Ranger and their pals.

5 Likes

We definitely need this. We need an ignore that completely hides someone from us so we don’t see any of their posts.

We also need battletags so people can’t keep alt hopping and trolling.

14 Likes

Another thread just giving a bunch of reasons for this to happen even sooner

8 Likes

I ran out of likes. Heres a cookie.
:cookie:

8 Likes