Can we get account wide ignore?

The lack of action or updated acknowledgement speaks for itself.

I really have a hard time understanging their logic ( yes I understand that’s an oxy-moron) .

How can they say we are following them to different threads to hunt down their alts? That woul take forever seeing how many threads their are in GD alone but some how we can trail these alts they keep switching to on our toons that we don’t switch .

Kind of seems like the stalking is going the other way and do they expect us not to go into other threads because they might be there . If they are afraid we might be there then don’t switch toons .

I mean if they are already ignored , they’re out of site out of mind.

1 Like

no, no it doesn’t. It just means we don’t see the internal procurement system of blizz.

3 Likes

In otherwords, you don’t know what your talking about.

Nothing is an overnight work-around. We do not know what is happening behind closed doors. How ever, we do have an indication that Blizzard is aware of the issues, but it isn’t easy done than said.

Plus, The forums have been getting updates every now and then.

4 Likes

You all do realize this thread has devolved into a bicker fest with one person and nothing new being said, right?

3 Likes

What, you mean when Vrak explicitly says these things take time?

(linking here to try and ground this in reality)

6 Likes

Tear down the wall
tear down the wall

4 Likes

why can’t you find a gif that actually finish it getting teared down >.> I may have watched it atleast 5 times

Ok I’m just going to say it

Best Pink Floyd song

1 Like

6 to 7 months without a proper update seems rather telling of how critical an issue this is to Blizzard.

You saying this tells me you’ve never worked in software engineering in your life.

4 Likes

Thought about using the scene from the movie but the Judge would of gotten me in trouble

1 Like

Then you can tell me how much a profit it’ll bring in for the company.

The maximizing profit move would be to shut down the forums completely.

3 Likes

i do know that if account wide ignore still implemented the hidden message feature, then people could find others’ alts by ignoring someone and then looking for hidden messages.

someone else wrote that problem is solved by removing the hidden message feature - if you ignore someone, u ignore all of their alts entirely…

you don’t see any messages they write, any threads they write are automatically muted to you.

that’s a perfectly fine answer and i had no problems with that, which is why i stopped posting here…

if you would please stop quoting me, that’d be great.

literally quoted me three times before receiving a response from me.

So what you are saying is they are doing bully mentality , where the actual victim pops the bully in the nose and then the bully starts crying victim

3 Likes

this thread doesn’t have anything to do with btag.

it was a request for account-wide ignore, via any means possible.

something which we’re constantly told will be a problem, is “witch hunts”.

when people want to play the game of “us and them”, the witch hunts have already begun.

1 Like

Well if Blizzard can afford losing the “listens to its community” label.

They don’t even have to. Just out-source everything that used to happen on the forums to reddit.

Poor Vrakthris

1 Like