Can we get account wide ignore?

Yeah, don’t want to change things up any

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter what you can or can’t prove.

Witch hunting anyone isn’t a good thing. Entices others to do similar behavior or worse.

2 Likes

Notice how according to them that witch hunting is bad but somehow stalking and harassing isn’t when people jump from character to character to bypass ignores.

Like legit I’d see the stalking and harassing as the bad one because if someone ignores you they ignore you for a reason and don’t want to communicate with you further so that speaks volumes to me.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I know. We want to just ignore people, and not see any of there toons, and that is bad to them. But they want to switch alts to bypass the ignores to troll and sockpuppet, and that isn’t bad.

They just don’t make any sense.

4 Likes

Ok, here you go, since you won’t even cite it to prove me wrong, I went and asked, and I was wrong on one thing. All call outs are bad, and as result, falls under as harassment/trolling.

Next time, if you’re going to call someone wrong, cite the sources too.

4 Likes

You could’ve asked in the CS forums. It is not hard to create a thread, considering you’re just following people around to troll the forums.

Selective quoting much?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t feed the trolls, they get a kick out of derailing threads.

7 Likes

Yeah, good point. time to bring the thread back with account wide ignores support.

8 Likes

It does not, Good Lord…

3 Likes

Technically you rolled in with bad info and started it.

Either way it shows that pro-supporters for account-wide ignores don’t have all the answers.

2 Likes

Don’t feed them anymore attention.

5 Likes

You are REALLY gonna talk smack about someone with supposed ‘bad info’, really?

9 Likes

Frankly why people have Kiper or Arfmclown off ignore is beyond me. Both are almost always trolling. From what I can tell a good 80% of the time they post anything ever.

6 Likes

Because both use alts to bypass ignores.

3 Likes

Oh I know. Both are, again, posterchildren as to why we really do need this feature.

4 Likes

No one should be taking disciplinary actions into their own hands, particularly when they have a personal stake in it or against someone they dislike for whatever reason.

1 Like

It took you that long to type up something that isn’t even remotely worthwhile? Come on, clown. Get better. We have the right to ignore who we choose, when we choose.

7 Likes

Good thing no one is, or is asking to.

Although I will note you have at times advocated for rule changes that would silence people from talking about things you don’t want them to.

9 Likes

Which leads back to arguing why you should be allowed to arbitrate behavioral changes through those discussions.