Can we get a fire bear form to go with the fire kitty form?

Pretty please? I like matching my cat forms with my bear forms, but there currently isn’t a fire bear form. Also, an update to the fire cat form would be great as well. It’s from Cata so it’s pretty outdated looking.

2 Likes

There should just be a ton more customization options for druid forms in general. Why are we limited to just our racial specific forms? Why cant I just turn into a regular cat instead of the one with all my druidy symbols on it?

Now I’m just remembering Gilnean druids who tried to spy on the Forsaken activities in Silverpine: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=45750/inconspicuous-bear

1 Like

You’re right. Id love to see some more Druid customization.

I found these fan-made covenant based cat forms on MMO-champion yesterday, and i thought they looked amazing. I really wish Blizzard would do something like this for Druids. Sadly though, i don’t see it happening. :frowning:

4 Likes

Woul dbe a shame if they dont do something at least with the Night Fae, which are basically just ‘Druids: The Covenant’

2 Likes

I feel like if Blizz were to do something like the above concept, and gave each covenant their own unique Druid forms, then a lot more Druids would possibly reconsider their covenant choice. Because we all know 90% of them are picking Nightfae, myself included.

1 Like

Just watched a vid recently from Bellular and he said druid were getting the Fireland cat skin as they work up their rep with the Fae.

1 Like

Blizz said they’re looking into how they could implement firecat as an option, it’s not necessarily a guarantee it’ll happen.

Did he have proof or did he just list something that could possibly happen and then work from the position that it will now definitely happen for the rest of the video like he usually does?

GIVE ME NIGHT FAE FORMS NOW

1 Like

Really? Mind linking the vid?

Yeah i know, but i’m sure they’ll make it work. And even if they don’t, id still love a fire bear option.

BELLULAR just said it was in the alpha. Which means maybe . :blush::+1:

1 Like