Can we get a blue post to tell us to "kick rocks" about server balance

seriously anything is better than this dead silence since tbc launched. At least this way we have some closure

1 Like

we get nothing

They want you to pay for a server transfer.

4 Likes

Can you give one concrete example, from either Classic or Retail, that showed Blizzard truly cared about server balance to begin with?

It was a bait.

1 Like

Ah yes, connected realms, CRZ, and sharding… I had finally just scrubbed that abomination from my mind…

1 Like

Its safer for them to ignore us than respond. Just look at how people reacted to the HvH tests. Theres no point in trying to communicate with people who can’t contain their snark.

They are already on record about server balance in retail about how it’s player driven.

I’d assume that their stance is the same here.

Now if only they’d be honest about that and give players the tools to see server balance.

Far easier to just blame the players while letting them blindly pick where to go, though.

1 Like

Oh I agree.

In faireness, what do you want them to say? It will be:

Sorry we didn’t do a better job at preventing server xfers.

or

Sorry we won’t address a player created issue by one faction server xferring when they weren’t a 50/50 split.

Both are just garbage apologies. We all know they messed up the moment they only released like 12 servers at classic launch.

Blizzard is currently imploding right now. Doubt you’ll get any response for a while about anything.

2 Likes

kick rocks

2 Likes

The lack of communication from blizzard is brutal

I like to think of WoW Classic headquarters as a run down building somewhere behind a muffler shop in Irvine, CA. The outside is covered in graffiti and what appears to be dried vomit. Inside there’s a run down empty breakroom. The refrigerator has a few ketchup packets inside and nothing more. Further back there’s a few servers on a rack, and a dirty bathroom with a broken handtowel dispenser. Every now and then someone goes by to check the doors.

2 Likes

Blue is too busy counting the money they got from all those character transfers to say anything.

1 Like

If they came out and said it how else are they suppose to string you along with false hope and extract money with paid server transfers in search of the better life?

1 Like

It’s why George Lucas eventually sold Star Wars to Disney.

1 Like

they literally -do-not-care-

suck it up xfer or quit. welcome to blizzard 2018+ where you get 0 communication about anything and when fixes do come its 3 months too late :clown_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.