Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Be careful what you’re wishing for here, if you don’t know the lore behind the main land Pandaren.

0_o you havent read the quests or anything about the void elves since they came out huh. you were just wanting the high elf look hoping you would get it ignoring the lore.

you have high elves your playing it. and you are not getting quel’thalas it belongs to the true high elves aka blood elves. the alliance are not getting lordaeron because it died with teranas when arthas killed him it is undercity now and belongs to the forsaken. asking for high elves or to be in silvermoon as a capital for them and not being blood elf or asking for lordaeron as a non horde is insulting to horde players just as much as it was for the horde completely burning teldrassil. alliance can have your high elves as soon as the sun dies.

But hey Void Elves got something new. Maybe we could see Playable High Elves in Void Elves. XD

void elves already have the more blood elf look. even the undead skin. it is ungreatful and a spit in the devs face not being greatful they made a comprimise giving us void elves.

3 Likes

Thats an odd take on me talking about the Silver Covenant… ?

No, I’ve actually scoured every possible source for the Void elves that exists. Because thats what I like the most.

I even have a thread about expanding their customizations.

2 Likes

you have void elves with humanish skin begging for “high elves” when you have them aka void elves is insulting they already comprimised asking for more is greedy and should be a sign that people asking for the “high elves” should be on a perma ignore list.

3 Likes

I do not care for the childish discord conflicts within the community you elf-people have. Stay on topic.

So I wasn’t the only one to catch that name lol.

2 Likes

its people who want thier fan canon to be canon.

1 Like

You’re welcome to that opinion?

I don’t hold the same.

I think people can ask for whatever they’d like to.

Like I’d still like to see tattoos on the high elf front (and Blood Elf.).

And while I don’t expect much to happen other than things like that I don’t see why we have to make up things like “Population means x” when its silly and nonsensical with how Blizzard operates.

1 Like

Would be the simplest solution.

Port over the hairstyles (only the ones used by High Elf NPCs, so leave the new Blood Elf hairstyles alone), add a toggle to Entropic Embrace, and let players pick their racial tooltip at character creation (which could benefit a lot of playable races, really). Alliance High Elves done. Not much more you can do at that point, other than adding heritage armor. I don’t think that’s even necessary. You can look like a Silver Covenant High Elf easily enough with what already exists in-game.

2 Likes

your playing a high elf your asking litterally for what you have and are mad it just doesnt have the name you want.

howabout blizzard removes all non void looks from void elves because clearly people are ungreatful they were given non void looks.

3 Likes

I have my high elves already. I’m just not standing in the way of those who feel they want something more.

I’ve had high elves since TBC. Now I have Void Elves as well.

You’re assuming a lot and not really listening to anything I’m saying. lol

3 Likes

Im not fussed about the skin tones but dont you come near my orange hair! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I already know. I’m just saying like Void Elves having their own Faction Rep, More Void Elven Content, Twisted Dark High Elves but clearly twisted void elves and much more stuff that is needing for Void Elves.

it was a mistake giving alliance void elves im glad we have them but even given them many were upset even after they were provided more og blood elf looks. blizzard had to make up new lore so alliance could have a high elf lookn elf. it was the comprimise but if people are ungreatful they should simply not play wow or play a blood elf on their RP realm and RP as a high elf and stop demanding what they cant have.

2 Likes

It’s actually not silly. It’s silly they use a sliding scale to determine what the plot requires in game, but the are pretty consistent with the numbers in published lore. While certain lore items can be taken at face value in the MMO, others are adjusted for gameplay reasons. That said game play mechanics, be it population representation, map sizes, creature powers, should never be used as a way to discount established lore unless the purpose is to change the lore which is a bad idea all around.

Personally feel like all hairstyles (and hair colors honestly, maybe with a marker for natural tones for each individual race) should just be shared as much as possible. Its hair styles and color… barbers exist dye exists.

If they do these both should be toggable in game and also similar things for other races would be ideal.

Thinking Wildhammer especially but also Sand Trolls and such.

Tattoos is something I think people would continue to ask for (aside from the unreasonable folk who require that Silvermoon should fall and such).

Other than that yeah, thats most everything even the majority of hardliners are asking for remaining.

And honestly half of it TRPG can do for you.

It is silly precisely because they have never kept to their “lore” on populations. Its always what they need it to be. Its also why they rarely use hard numbers. Even the Blood Elves only got rough percentages.

2 Likes