Can we farm again please?

I just spent two hours in burning steppes on a dreadsteed looking for ore. Any ore. Wasn’t being picky. At every single rich thorium node is a botter using eagle eye to locate the ore with an alt on another account on a fast mount nearby. I found exactly ZERO ORE in a little over 2 hours.

The botting is getting out of hand. I’m on Mankrik , and the population is already stupidly high, and you just keep letting more and more people transfer to the server even though we can’t support the population we have. You refuse to stop the botters and gold farmers. You let the population get to a ridiculous level. So why can’t you turn up the ore spawn rates and ban the cheaters?

I’m convinced a large part the gold selling and the botting is benefiting you monetarily in some way, or you’d actually address the problem. As it stands, you can’t walk into any endgame zones and successfully farm ore or herb because of the cheating and the overpopulation on Mankrik. Yet you want ridiculous amounts of money to transfer my characters to a less populated server. Your tactics are disgusting. You’re purposefully allowing cheating, botting, gambling, and boosting to put more money in YOUR pockets at the expense of your customers’ experience.

3 Likes

Try winterspring and EPL and Silithus

/closed

1 Like

Oh man I was about to try to lvl mining on Mankirk

I am having the same problem on whitemane, it doesn’t matter which zone I go to, everything is farmed out, can spend 2 hours running around trying to find anything herb or mine node, it’s always picked clean. And before someone thinks they can be cute and suggest a zone, I assure you, I have tried it.

That explains it.

Really?

So, I guess this isn’t true then?

I ask 'cause you posted this yesterday, and Server Transfers are to be closed…

FYI on prepatch smelting dark iron ore will skill you up to 300, so if that’s cheap on the AH you can just skip those levels once the 18th comes around.

Heh TBC Classic with the smaller zones over all will be continously farmed in every way.
But I doubt it will change anything on the forever Classic servers.

At my Server its Not possible to find Any Black Lotus for the Same reason

It does benefit them because those people are paying subs. What doesn’t benefit them is caring about the in game economy.

Try the auction house.

Is it the Bots again? is that why we see nothing?

Black Lotus is selling for all time lows and it’s just going to keep getting cheaper.