Can we expect more Azshara nerfs soon?

G’huun and Jaina both got last minute nerfs. Same for a whole lot of prior Mythic end bosses.

There’s no reason to believe they will break with tradition with Azshara.

What the heck does PvP tuning have to do with it ?

1 Like

Those were almost a year ago. They did announce they wanted the meta to develop organically. And they did nothing with benthic gear power levels.

Pointing out them completely ignoring the PvP player base implies they can ignore the raiding player base as well.

Wait, has this been confirmed? There won’t be a 2 week window where we don’t have the new raid after the patch drops?

…Unfortunate, I need to inform some people who still need their AOTC.

lol I pugged my Heroic Kill.

The Jaina nerfs were not even 6 months ago. Obviously, you don’t quite grasp this topic, and should probably refrain from discussing things you are uninformed on.

Why would they ? That has nothing to do with prior raids.

It’s still infered from their announcement that the patch would be 2020. The wording seems to indicate that they would have had to release 8.3 in December to do a staggered patch → few weeks → raid schedule.

Ah, you’re new to the forums or dismissed all the benthic gear complaints. Carry on.

This thread has nothing to do with Benthic. Nor do Benthic nerfs or lack thereof have anything to do with last minute Mythic end boss nerfs that have historical precedent.

This is derailing. I won’t reply further to you unless you stick to the thread’s topic.

1 Like

They asked if we should expect. I gave my answer, we have to concrete information from Blizz. I gave my answer based on my PoV just as much as you can. Because my answer is not the same as yours does not mean it can be downplayed. Blizz does things on a whim and changes things for no reason, they could suddenly just decide not to nerf her again for raid boss fantasy.

I gave a point of view based on historical precedent.

I’m not downplaying your answer because it’s not the same as mine. I’m first pointing out that you’re attempting to make a point the OP did not make, that’s a strawman (OP did not claim she needed nerfs, or want to argue the merit of possible nerfs), and second, I’m downplaying based, again, on Historical Precedent.

If you don’t follow CE and end of patches, you could simply not be aware this is pretty common, I don’t fault you for that.

I do fault you if you triple down on being uninformed about the historical context.

Are you serious? Heroic is already easy enough as it is… You can get into complete pugs of people around the 430-440 ilvl range and down her. If the group is closer to 445, you can just burn strat her…

We should be able to solo this. Need moar nerfs!

I would say no, most likely not.

Ions guild killed it so very unlikely.

OP is not talking about Heroic.

2 Likes

So you want them to nerf it the right amount for your group?
No thanks.
She shouldn’t have been nerfed as much as she has been already.

Jaina was nerfed into the ground at the last minute, so I would be surprised if there wasn’t anything further for Azh.

1 Like

Yeah he is… Otherwise, he wouldn’t be posting on a second account that has done absolutely nothing. (all achievements show for an account regardless of if you have the option set to show character only in game, which means he’s on a second account).

If it really was about mythic, he would be posting from his main account to show that he’s 7/8m.

If you read any of my posts, I’m talking about Mythic. Again I’m not getting on my main because I don’t want my opinions tied to my guild.

I literally raid lead mythic azshara, I can tell you absolutely everything there is to know about it.

1 Like

Anyone can say that thanks to wowhead… Get on your main account, open your achievements page+open your third bag from the right and take a screenshot of your your highest mythic kill. You can show the month and year, but black out the day if you want to really hide.

Read further in he clarified he was indeed talking about Mythic.

You’re just wrong.