Can we disable the new interface?

Wowhead recently put out an article for anyone that wants to revert back to a similar look to the old UI. It’s the new UI with the old look. They even included an import string to make it simple to do in just a couple of clicks and they walk you through it step by step.

1 Like

Pretty much the only thing they changed for the “Classic” preset is the positioning of the action bars. Put actionbar 3 on the side of 1 and 2 as a 2x6 and move all of them to the left until centered. It literally takes a few minutes to set it up.

My raid frames are class colors now yay. But my bank bags are a disaster.

From the game menu go to Options → Interface → Scroll a little down to Raid Frames and make sure you have ‘Display Class Colors’ checked.

Thank you doll!

i just read to go to ur wow folder on ur computer and go in and take edit mode out the folder so i’m gonna try it cause this new layout sucks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :rofl:

reinstall it i did

I am just sick!!. This set up is just the worst idea they have ever tried. I’ll
have to quit if they don’t change it. I reset it back to the default set. It was the old set up for about 30 sec and jumped back to the new one? Sucks Who sat there and thought it was a good idea.? Someone that don’t play ?