Can we cut our time spent1

in raids??? Pugging is just ridiculous in terms of time spent… I mean on a weekend I can spend well over 5 hours just waiting for either replacements to show up or time spent running back to the boss.

Can engineers get a recipe for a summoning portal? Can we get the ability to summon an entire raid as opposed to just one player at a time? Can we NOT have to run back to the boss after every wipe?

It’s such a stupid endeavor to pug raids. So much time wasted every weekend for virtually nothing.

Maybe look into a weekend raiding guild?

Soulstone a healer for mass rez or beat the boss…?

2 Likes

They, EVEN THEY!!! die often. Even THEY have lives… sometimes they need to leave the raid and we have to find replacements. Waiting for replacements takes time…

Not every raid has a warlock…

I’ve been raiding for 5 hours (+) tonight. So far I have a heroic Terragrue kill and a normal Sylvanas kill… Last week I spent almost 2 days raiding and got only 6 kills… such a waste of time finding replacements and waiting for people to learn mechanics…

It’s part of the game. Not sure how you want Blizzard to compensate for you dying or other peoples unreliability to the point where it inconveniences

There’s quite a few brezes in the game, soulstone was just an example.

Think back to when you first started learning the raid(s) yourself or driving a car.
Somebody behind you in both scenarios were probably complaining about you too.

If you’re beyond that then look into more organised settings and save yourself the time of qqing to the forums.

3 Likes

Never understood how people can be this over dramatic and animated and think they’ll be taken seriously lol

1 Like

I just completed the raid I was talking about yesterday… Only took a day and a half of raid time – more than 20 hours. So we can’t get quality of life fixes according to you? Then are you complaining about LFG? Quest helper? Raider IO? Flying in Shadowlands/BFA/etc??? It just has to be a tremendous waste of time for players to the point that it’s almost not even feasible for people who have things to do on the weekends?

Again, not always an option…

I smoked two joints before I took my drivers test. Passed 100%… Your next comment I don’t want to even bring up.

Selective sense of humor huh? Racist

I don’t know of anybody else spending 20 hours of their 48 hour weekend on raiding in wow normal/heroics. Maybe you could start a petition to prove me otherwise.

Doesn’t mean you should be catered for.

If you want to take the topic this seriously, then maybe you should take raiding seriously too and overcome these ‘obstacles

ok im being trolled. good /thread

Gets called out for being an overactive drama queen. Makes facetious comment to diffuse the person who called them out. Continues to flop around in all other replies. Rich.

1 Like

Literally what?

I’m working four 10 hour days. I have three days off. Just trying to get gear and trying to make the quota for the vault…

^ this right here is where you are completely failing to understand. In simplest terms i’m trying to get a quality of life/quality of gaming experience - experience added to the game…

You, however, are making this into a pissing contest. Look man, there are SO, SO many ways to interpret a thread – but you come to this thread ACTING as a reasonable human being. Any reasonable human being is going to understand that it’s not about skill that I’m talking about:

…as you’re trying to make it into some problem on my end… It’s that the game is designed rather poorly when you consider the amount of time it takes simply to get into a group, when you consider the time it takes for a pug to figure out an encounter when elitists leave after a single wipe, when the group has to learn the mechanics and more people leave, etc etc…

So I’m suggesting (learn what a suggestion is before you use it blindly as you have on this thread) that there be some ways to cut out the time-dumps involved with pugging so that people can have more free time on the weekends.

Free time dude… more free time; but you want to pretend to be this voice of reason against my post - as if you’re some logical individual who understands and acknowledges what I’m saying? You’re not… you’re offering an alternative where as I understand the alternative… you’re saying find a raid guild that magically destroys heroic SOD in 2 hours flat… I know that exists - I’m capable of performing at that level, but for the thousands/millions of others who just play casually like me and would rather just find a pug group (I suppose and also for everyone else who raids) why not save us some time and add my ideas??? Are you against that request? Like wow dude… get off your high horse for a bit and come join reality.

yes. this is why you get a stable raiding guild. not pug

1 Like

20 hours over 72 hours is still a lot for one raid clear.

If you really want to spend a reasonable time in raids like ~3 hours to full clear then it’s probably a get good issue so you’re involved in competent groups as a competent player.

I’m not at all comparing myself to you. This is a one way QQ where you’re failing to acknowledge that you can do something to make your experience better.

And yet you’re the only one this week with such a thread crying about the time it takes to clear a raid. Isn’t that weird?

And I’m suggesting you make changes for yourself.

Looking to make changes for everybody

Not everybody experiences you problems.

Nobody has added to your thread in support of you, nor has anybody made more threads.

There’s a feedback and suggestions ticket you can make if you really want to.

? People don’t have “you” problems?

idk man i gave you suggestions but ur the one suffering gl getting places qqing on the forums

and they were 100% unecessary and useless. I’ve known about those “solutions” for years. You’re basically saying keep playing the game the way it has been. I’m saying there’s room for improvement.

Look back on your posts: did you ever understand what I was even saying? Are you really opposed to having a smoother raiding experience with less time “wasted”?

ya ur a perfect player nothing u could do better.

gl

This thread is a perfect example of viewers not listening to what is said then formulating some jargin to harrass the OP

My complaint was solely that pugging raids takes up an exorbitant amount of time, but you and the readers turned that into:

OP is complaining about raiding
OP isn’t good at raids
OP doesn’t have a sense of humor
OP comes up with some excuse

and in that same light you offer advice? The advice is decent, but your replies are unwelcome. Listen!!! to what people say and talk back with them. You counter ideas but ideas are what made this game what it is…

I’ve had some of my ideas already implemented in the game. No lie, the devs took one of my threads with a half a dozen or more ideas and implemented all of them. I’ve written support tickets and seen some changes made and some things stay the same. Yall can go to hell for backlashing and discrediting my ideas - they’re good ideas. Raiding would be a better experience if we could dive right into it as opposed to waiting for 10-20-30 mintues + at times…

So I took a quick glance at your profile and your guild. I want to say I’m not trying to slam you and flame you or anything, this is just what I’m seeing.
You obviously want to raid. From looking at your guild it’s pretty apparent you guys aren’t really raiding with a core group of players so you are pugging. From experience I’m going to tell you this isn’t the way to go about things. If you really want to clear the raid then you NEED a core raid group of dependables that are going to be there every week. From experience absenteeism only gets worse and not better. Either you fix the guild you’re in if you really want to stay or I would start looking for a new guild that better aligns with your goals.
No guild should need to add pugs to guild raids. Also, you shouldn’t have to pug into raids because of bad guild prog.
Guilds are a core part of the game and different guilds exist for different reasons it seems to me that the guild you are in either has different goals than you or are just incapable of achieving those goals.