Can we banish Ret paladins to Retland

Can we send all rets into the dark void, only to que up against other rets?

6 Likes

Yeah, sure. I’m down. Would appreciate not dealing with the boomkins, mages, or warriors.

8 Likes

break 1200 then u will have a valid opinion.

1 Like

I would love nothing more than to queue up against other rets lol most of them are trash and y’all are still losing to them

4 Likes

lul demon hunters in pvp

I’ve made a contract with the void. Pay tribute, and I shall see it done.

1 Like

only thing laughable is your hardstuck sub 1200.

2 Likes

I was in a 2v2 skirmish teamed up with a ret paladin against another ret paladin, and his partner never came in.
I let them 1v1 each other. Man was that a mistake.
That fight took forever and it wasn’t even fun to watch.
I finally just game out and kill the guy because I got sick of watching them.

Ret land would be stupid AF

1 Like

Come on man don’t resort to rating bashing

Are you new to this game? The better gears you have huge advantage over skills, Better meta classes you have big advantage over skills. PVP in MMORPG game decides with the gears and meta classes, not skill. Is it too early to see a complaint like that?

But class bashing is fine?

Yeah. People choose their class.

They don’t choose to have handicaps

1 Like

I can’t wait for ret paladin to get nerfed into next expansion. I’m sick of losing to double or triple pally combos, they know it’s OP af and are just trolling at this point.

Didn’t you just bash Cov earlier about his BfA glad?

1 Like

So send them back to BFA?

Thats expansion bashing. There’s a difference

Also, I wanted to say not to rating bash when the person bashing is only a one time shadowlands Rival, but that in itself would have been rating bashing so…

Like a “don’t throw stones at a glass house” kind of deal

fresh toon since i rerolled ally this xpac but ok, 1.8 in 2s as DH, you try that being the worst melee and just facing RM or ww/healer or war/healer.
2.3k exp here, not 1.8.

Why would you go dh? They’ve been bad since prepatch with zero updates or a hint of acknowledgement that the class is bad by blizzard.

Me ret man me press Divine Toll into TV me win!!!

Because i wanted to get the leather elite set lol(i dont like playing rogue), i got 1.8 a while ago, just doing rbgs to cap.