Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

“Potentially”. Are you being serious right now? You’re blaming us for things that somebody on our “side” might do?

That’s a stretch that would make Stretch Armstrong think twice before doing.

And with the Olive garden Alfredo sauce.

10/10. Like Skyrim but with alfredo sauce. :yum: :ok_hand:

There is another posting toon that has done the exact same thing about a different topic. My Spidey-Senses are tingling.

1 Like

It cost them more money to implement charactername-servername. The default for the forums would have been BattleTags.

4 Likes

I went through this stage at around 19/20.

I wore these long khaki shorts. Like capris for men. Then argyle socks pulled up. With bowling shoes. With like a teal turtle neck bomber jacket.

I thought I was friggin cool.

Just reading the forum takes a lot of time and it will be more that clicking their mouse a “few times”. It will make the forums useless.

I don’t presume to be administration but I know that previous threads closed since the conversations fell into constant accusations or finger pointing.

1 Like

Why not share this with everyone here, with all the evidence you got that made you come to this conclusion?

2 Likes

If only we had some sort of clear display to avoid all that nonsense in the first place.

The OP explicit had permission from a moderator to create this thread or a similar one to it. The moderator even left the explicit permission stated in the prior thread.

1 Like

You do that all the time…

1 Like

Trust me bro!

5 Likes

How do you know? Blizzard uses something completely different than “Blizzard” made forums, they use something else. No one here knows how much mods make or how much these systems cost.

As does posters who keep asking for account wide this or Btags.

It’ll make the forums not capable of fostering discussion?

The system is already in place on other forums.

concerning. Big if true, looking into it

All of the Blizzard forums use the same software. Every other Blizzard forum uses BattleTags.

1 Like

Then why haven’t the changes been made yet?

1 Like

It isn’t really all that cool, especially after the recents events here with recent terrosim attack as well as the Bondi tragedy.