Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

Hey. Quick question. Didn’t want you to miss it.

4 Likes

It appears it isn’t the armory page but more so their name. Doing a simple forum search of their name, not via google or any external site, allows a person to find some of those older posts.

It appears they want to be able to mask themselves to continue behavior.

1 Like

Nah, i disagree lol.

Otherwise, you wouldn’t ignore (not pressing button ignore, just ignoring) people’s questions and etc. You’ve been ignoring a TON of truth people have been telling you. Esp the truth of “Anon posting would lead to worse and worse”.

What’s funny is you don’t even care if the OP of that spider thread told somebody to die.

5 Likes

When they do that they make fools of themselves. What they are doing is called the fallacy of ad hominem. It means they can’t attack the message so they are attacking the messenger.

1 Like

Ikr.

But somehow, it got the mods blessing. Even a flag immunity, despite clearly being blatantly against the rules of dupe threads…

2 Likes

Considering the quotes in this and the post after, it makes sense.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/yall-really-need-to-tell-us-what-was-flagged/913883/140

6 Likes

If you think checking things is bad, then boy i have a bridge to sell to you. Because i’m a M50+ rated 5000 RGB rating top pet battler and world best world quester. Oh and also President of United States and Norea Korea. :woozy_face:

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOO H MAN.

NOW it all makes SENSE. :grinning:

5 Likes

Indeed it does and it is disheartening to say the least.

2 Likes

Sounds like a big job.

1 Like

I would imagine so. Probably takes 1.21 gigawatts to power a set up of that magnitude.

2 Likes

I don’t know that I would call it a “blessing” so much as some leniency. After all, Vrak originally locked it, unlocked it after making a few things clear and having to clean the thread up, and ultimately was the one who locked it again.

I imagine this one will come to a similar conclusion.

11 Likes

Anonymous level 10s and their consequences

1 Like

WOW. Right. Yep. Yeah…I’m not keen to listen to or implement the ideas of someone who says that people who disagree with them on the forums should be executed via electric chair. Explains why they handwave death threats.

Even if they know better than to openly advocate for that now, it speaks volumes as to their character. Or lack thereof.

8 Likes

So, again, your issue isn’t Anonymous posting it’s the fact that Blizzard has your personal information.

That’s a you problem. All you have to do is delete your account and Blizzard no longer has your personal information.

You gave them your personal information to start with, that was your choice, so you can’t complain about it now.

Especially when all you have to do to solve that problem is walk away.

Edits because I just woke up and can’t spell apparently lmao

9 Likes

Which, there has been some debates of for and against the options provided by the original poster and some other suggestions.

After this thread concludes, there will be ample feedback, wherever it may go and to whomever, for Blizzard to make a decision.

Hey uhh… You know that comment where OP said your situation was just a different opinion and you were rude to block it, some poop like that?

I think you need to see what nikolis posted. :point_down:

3 Likes

Jesus christ, how is she not banned for this behavior??

8 Likes

I know, personally, I would feel far safer with posters that say things that could damage a person in the physical world to be completely gone from the forum.

Regardless of anonymous or named posting, to me, that kind derogatory talk should be a total removal from the forum.

6 Likes

It is very disheartening when knowing the full truth about you, Nelfas, to why you want to fully hide behind “anonymous.”

17 Likes