Can we all agree

Venthyr is better against people who know how to dispell the explosive shot. Most people in world pvp are just flat out bad and won’t dispell it.

No you wouldn’t be. Thanks for the laugh rofl.

It’s true. Just because you’re playing a good class poorly doesn’t make the class bad.

That rogue was and is wrong. Just like you.

I refuse to side with anyone named Ripsteezy.

That’s not the reason I had in mind. I just love using Kill Shot. *The Flayed Shot effect is a nice throwback to Black Arrow, a classic RSV ability. We went without it for two expansions, you know. Or do you?

Wow, you just admitted that WPvP is the hardest venue of PvP. As much as I have done it, from a time investment perspective if I can’t get Glad nobody would. *I grew a religious devotion to it. I beat on it like a hardcore beats on a raid boss in blues in Week 1.

You stand to tick me off the more you ignore what I say and don’t comprehend. I’m going to leave it at that. There’s things I tolerate and don’t tolerate.

A wonderful opinion for someone who actually got rating back in the day. You can’t outplay beyond the boundaries Blizzard has set, unless it’s a *exploit or a way that violates EULA.

Dead eye doesn’t interact with flayed shot nor does it interact with flayed shot procs.

You’re losing double tap for nothing.

No I didn’t. World pvp is the easiest most braindead form of pvp.

You’re flat out delusional.

I don’t care. I’m ignoring it because it’s flat out false.

I have played multiple classes above 2200 and 2k. You really don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yes, it does. Did you even test it, or were you outright lying to me? FK shots do recharge AShots faster. But Double Tap is still nice.

Not if you know how to make it challenging. I can tell you haven’t gotten there yet. We’re not talking getting into (5+N)v1s here.

Your attitude sucks anyway. As I’m a pleb, you’re always going to treat me as inferior. It’s a good thing I’m on the right side of Retail history.

Good for you. *I should add that the reason you’re being this salty and obstinate is because you think that because of this, your opinions matter more than mine. As if some four-digit numbers make you right. You’re actually upset that at least one person doesn’t just take what you say for face value.

A sickening attitude, like I’m supposed to kiss your butt. Hah.

Aimed shots recharging isn’t worth losing double tap.

The kill shots from deadeye do not interact with flayed shot nor do you get more flayed shot procs. It’s a terrible talent to take.

I have. Because most people doing world pvp are actually terrible at the game.

Flat out 1v5ing terrible people isn’t anything to brag about.

Intend to give an attitude to people who have no clue what they are talking about thinking they have a clue what they are talking about.

Actually my opinion is more credible than yours because I have played at a higher skilled level than you.

I’m not upset at all. I’m just correcting the incorrect information you keep spewing.

But you get Double Tap once every 60 sec. There’s nothing that helps that either, my lying dude. But since you like to do Arena anyway, you don’t have to worry about CD management as much.

My personal record was a GROUP of 9. I can reserve the right to be a jerk and say that if you haven’t gotten over 5 people in a group to go after you in WPvP, you don’t rate. It takes skill to motivate that many at once.

Another lie. You would have no worries allowing my talking points to fall on their own demerits. This is tryhardism on your part. I’m a threat to you because you perceive that I’m taking away the community from you. Well, I had bad news: you did that to yourself.

Because let’s go back and discuss what Blizz is doing with PvP gear in Dragonflight. It’s going to be similar to WoD: one Honor set, one CQ set and this is coming back by POPULAR DEMAND. Not people like you who were satisfied with the failing status quo. Gear plays a VITAL role in optimizing a class/spec, and Blizzard ideally tries to balance class/specs around endgame gear. Gear being tied to rating has been a huge mistake and plebs such as myself paid a price you avoided by taking the easy route.

It comes to show everyone how gutless you really are.

You killed 9 people at the same time (all engaged in combat with you) in World PvP? Seems hard to believe. Honestly they must have been terrible if not ONE of the 9 could kill you, especially as a hunter in the current game sphere.

Yeah, cravens pretty broken.

No, that was the flagged response. 9 people waited for me outside of the Stocks. I almost cried, it was so beautiful.

Oh you cooked.

Craven is the most op leggo in the game.

2 Likes

I mained warlock for 12 years and I’m sick and tired of that crap too: stupid gimmicks that make a zero-to-hero transition. So there’s a lot of warlock history bias in my argument against Craven. Talk about cooked, when I used to main a class that was always broken like that.

Especially in a team game when you have people covering for you, Craven is indeed nice. I don’t use it mainly because as a solo WPvPer, I have to do everything on my own with no pocket anything. (inward singing) I’m like a frickin’ one-man band, I’m like a frickin’ one-man band, and I STILL do that ALL. FRICKING. NIGHT.

But I got Surging Shots and Wildfire Cluster. Gotta put them points on the board.

I get what you’re saying, but it just makes Hunter this clay pigeon you can still one-shot if you’re fast. And anyone who’s savvy is going to be fast. 15 sec is still plenty of time to smoke a Hunter. I know that pocket healing and CC support complicates things, but that speaks NOTHING of any virtue attributed to…the Hunter class.

Ya you must be doing something horribly wrong.

CD management means even more in arena lol.

You don’t have any skill. You’re bad.

You aren’t any threat to me.

How did I take the “easy” route? I grinded my gear like everyone else.

I don’t see non-participation in rated content horribly wrong. It’s incidental that pickings are slim in open-world.

In this meta? I guess.

“But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.” --Bryan Mills

The career in question is 7 years long. And if the ilvl disparity is much lower, I think some people may very well be…“taken” out of the competition.

Did you even understand the context? You are the threat to you, is what I was actually saying there. We scored a big one in DF, and it’s happening so better learn to make your peace with it now. You have about a year.

You mean like the rest of the esportsmen types? Because not everyone else did what you did. I did some M+ on the side but that’s all I can say about grinding.

I was taken aback that you came back to this discussion about after 3 weeks lol.

Yes. In every meta. Overlapping CDs or not trading defensive CDs for their offensive CDs is basic.

You killed bad players and bots in world pvp. It means absolutely nothing.

Nothing you say has any merit because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Mythic plus has nothing to do with pvp gearing.

I never got a notification plus I like to make sure people who don’t have a clue don’t spread incorrect information.

Gee, you know I guess I’d be out of a job if I found only GOOD players in WPvP. But please don’t consider them bad or a bot because I can get ganks on them. I think that’s offensive to their sensibilities.

Getting ganked by me is really not that big of a deal. It serves the purpose that in this post-bellum period, the Alliance must always be vigilant against acts of Hordish terror.

It doesn’t have merit? Oh, I’m sorry that I don’t recognize you as a Blizzard WoW employee. I’m sorry that I don’t recognize you as part of the new PvP dev team.

That’s cool that I don’t have merit with you, because YOU don’t matter in what really goes for PvP. Neither do I, except I’m on the right side of history here. We casuals suffered a long time to get to this point since Legion.

I had to cobble together my tier sets somehow in a way faster than getting CQ.

Your “Ministry of Truth” will fail just like a certain man’s I know in Washington.

I never claimed to be. However considering both Cov who is a very high ranking pvp hunter and I have both told you you’re fried it has truth to it.

Oh you misunderstand, not saying that not playing rated is wrong. Just saying that hunter lacking finishing power while wearing Craven is incorrect.

1 Like

you’re criminally insane, and can’t read
festering wounds aren’t dots, they’re the setup mechanic that lets uhdk burst

the hunter is bad.
dks get curbstomped by any hunter with a brain on the regular