Can the MoP Carps spawn around Timeless Isle?

Title:

I’m trying to wrap up the rest of the ridiculous “Bigger Bag…” Achv, and while I’m waiting for Rares to spawn, it occurred to me I could try and catch the last two Carps I need (Red and Blue).

Do these spawn in the waters around the Timeless Isle? Or is it just water around the “main island” of Pandaria?

Tiny Red Carp only found in one lake on island off the west coast of Townlong Steppes in Pandaria. Best guess on how many casts you need is around 2,500, though some people reporting up to 5,000.

Tiny Blue Carp seems to be easier to catch. Timeless Isle, in same lake as the Red, or another couple of lakes in Pandaria.

So while I might need to go somewhere else for the Red, at least I can work on the Blue while I camp my stuff on Timeless Isle.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If I remember green was any fresh water, blue was ocean/sea water, white was icy water and red was sha touched water. Red was the hardest for me, around 4k catches, I even got the turtle mount before the pet. I think the red could also be caught in Kun Lai around the Jinyu village in the south east of the zone. I really miss El’s site for fishing info. :frowning_face:

which island, Sra’vess or the Ox island?

Guess I’d never known names of those islands. It’s the one closer to mainland, with Niuzao Temple on it. Lake is right next to Pet Trainer Seeker Zusshi.