Can someone please explain Omens?

ok which quest should I ask someone to share me

ā€˜Our Chance to Strikeā€™ starts it

You read tooltips.

It is this kind of thing that makes the game unnecessarily complicated. A player should not have to do research and ask for help to understand the basics of upgrading gear.

I donā€™t know why designs this stuff but there was nothing wrong with the simplicity of upgrading gear and professions prior to WoD.

I meanā€¦ The game does a solid job of explaining it, but many folks choose not to read the quests and tooltips.

Right but life happens, yeah? I read things in the game but all it takes is my puppy needing to go out or me spilling something or even just being tired and you miss things. Why not keep it simple?

I feel like I am picking up a dozen different kinds of doo-dads and often do not know what they are for. Example: I dig up globs of wax. Okay. I give them to a candle dude. Okay. I get a ruby gem thing. And . . .? What is the point of making things have all these steps? Do they think that makes me play longer? Because it does the reverse for me.

I miss the days when most things were pretty self-explanatory.

Keeping it simple means stripping out all the options and improvements. You can always read the tooltips again, though.

Not true at all. Making things complicated does not equal improving anything.

1 Like

More complicated Iā€™ll give you. Complicated overall it is not.

But, yes, removing things like gear upgrade items means no more gear upgrades. Removing unique crafting mats means no more endgame gear crafts. Removing crafting knowledge and progression means no more good professions. Removing the work order interface means back to the seldom useful crafts being BoP. Removing Mythic Keystones means no more Mythic plus. Those are all improvements that come with very mild additions in complexity, which wouldnā€™t and couldnā€™t exist otherwise.

Apparently you cant stand reading either

You are literally describing the quest that shows you how globs of wax works.

Itā€™s not complicated. You collect this item you find in zones and turn them in to purchase crafting materials and valorstones. All of those boring quests you just speed click through are the ones that show you how to enter these systems.

Optimization might require a little bit of research, but success in the game does not. Just like any other task or hobby, you earn based on your effort.

Yes out of thin air

who else is tinkin of the scary movie now