Can someone fix the Aussie servers at all?

I wish there was a way we could make them listen to us… Super lengthy and regularly bumped threads don’t seem to matter at all. Grrrr.

This game is my one hobby. I like it and I’m passably decent at it. It would be a crying shame if it ended up having to be talking with my purse. Although, that’d just get them what they want - more people unsub, less people playing to cause lag!

C’mon Blizz. Play the damn game with us. Help out. Do SOMETHING.

1 Like

Still hoping for a fix

This issue doesn’t just affect Oceanic as NA servers are experiencing it as well, especially in primetime. It’s the same problem that plagued all of BFA.

I can’t believe we’re 2+ years from the issue beginning and over a year from the “shards sometimes become unstable causing latency” bullet being confirmed in the known issues thread without a fix.

Servers are currently unplayable, 15-30 seconds lag every time you loot or interact with an npc. Random 10 second lag spikes during combat where nothing works.

Been like it since launch. No response from blizz

1 Like

Lets face it, they have never really liked us

Or, you know, it could be the facility in AU where those servers are, not doing their job on upkeep of them.

Some Overwatch players that are using ISPs that employ Telstra’s routing services were experiencing serious issues.

I play from asia, and have been getting severe latency in the evenings. the last few nights have been unplayable. ping spikes from 1000 to 5000, and even a vpn doesnt work to resolve it as it sometimes does for me.

This is not link latency, this is 100% servers not having enough resources to handle the processing load.

Trying to do the Bastion world quest with the wings and the trampoline pads, simply impossible to do with the zone lag right now as you fall right through the pads by 10 feet before they decide to activate and you are left without enough altitude to make it to the next one along.

It’s very bad that I’m from SEA and I have better latency on U.S realms than Oceania Realms

It seemed to get better for a while but it’s absolutely shocking today. I’m playing in Ardenweald and am never sure if my abilities will go off or not, and general chat is full of people from various Oceanic servers complaining about it.

Ardenweald is terrible. Shadowlags everywhere.

1 Like