Can not see character profiles, selection choices missing on forum

Previously to the update/merging of realms (or whatever Buzzard has chosen to call the act of combining two realms “into one” but retaining their specific and respective realm names) I was able to access all my characters profiles on whatever realm they were on, by opening the/any profile and changing the realm name and character name manually, or coming here and opening the profile via the forum icon/picture.
NOW I can not do either. Particularly with characters on the GrizzlyHills-LOTHAR realms.

Before posting this I typed in this character’s details /realm/name) on one those OTHER realm profiles that had been opened previously to the ‘merge’ (which had given an ‘Error 500’ message when I tried to access it today) and this profile opened.
Then after that, before posting this, I tried to access my profile AGAIN (the very same profile) via the forum picture/avatar and it gave an ‘Error 500’.

So what gives here and why are my selections of which character I can post on the forums with missing nearly all of my HORDE characters?

UPDATE: So going to the “error 500” page that opened when I tried to access my profile via THIS address

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/realmname/charactername (this should be an non operative link).
THEN I just backspaced the character name and realm name up to the first backslash (after en-us) and started typing the realm name, the page I had accessed earlier came up as a selection below the address bar, I selected it and boom, my profile page opened they SEEM to be the exact same address but it does not open via my forum avatar, or the page that has a link to view your profile via the forum avatar.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Except almost none of my characters are showing in character select or armory on the website, regardless of server. My main character on Wymrest Accord doesn’t show up when I search with her realm name attached and isn’t even listed in my characters that I pick from on the top right of the site.

Again, though. Nearly all my characters as a whole are missing from my list and I don’t show up in searches in the armory. I tried refreshing the page and closing out of all WoW tabs I had open. Even logged on and off on them.

Same problem here. Logging out and in again brought some of them up, but a grand majority are missing.

I can confirm that this just happened to me as well, I only see three of my characters.

:four_leaf_clover:

Also happening to me. I’m seeing 3 characters for a server I do not play on anymore. It’s not even listing all of the characters on that server just three. I can’t see any on any other server either

Update: All my characters are now missing from the site and only 30 minutes ago, the forums thought I didn’t have any characters.

1 Like

I literally can’t do anything when I look at my profile, I click the drop down menu and all I see is “log out” that’s it I have no idea how to fix this

this bug seems to be spreading like wildfire . . .

1 Like

I’m also afflicted. Entire licenses are missing all their retail characters. I’m another Wyrmrest Accord character.

Same problem, I easily have over a dozen in game characters and can only choose from two to make/reply messages in the forum.

Same problem. Missing a bunch from my list.

Same; my characters aren’t available to post on the forums (they’re just MIA).

having the same issue.

Been days. Same issue. All my retail chars are gone from char select on the website, just this classic char is showing. A response on this issue would be great

All of my character’s are one from the main game also. I really hope that this doesn’t take long.

I’m having the same problem. Of my 21 characters, only 5 are showing up; the rest are missing.

I thought the maintenance today on the forums was going to fix this…i guess not. :confused:

1 Like

I thought so too, Champ.

the odd thing is . . . I CAN find my characters on the site if I search for them via armory, but they are not linked to my account for some reason . . . they exist in some form of limbo on some phantom account apparently.

think the only reason i can use this character on the forums (who is one of the missing characters) is because it doesn’t log me off on my computer . . . still can’t select her when I go to switch characters though

All my characters are on the same account and I can’t pick any from my AP server or half of my characters on my main realm.

Alt posting life hype.