some low iq dev decided it was a good idea to implement this change today with the new patch
for some reason you can no longer hold down modifiers and click your raid frames anymore
so if i have alt/ctrl/shift bound to any of my abilities and i try to quickly click a party member on my frames and i don’t release my modifier key fast enough it literally doesn’t work
actually how braindead you have to be to make this go live
legitimately unplayable for healers
17 Likes
Same here. This has RUINED the game for me. I have played the game for 20 years with being able to use modifiers and click frames.
I about 60% of my spells are targeted with modifiers so now I am unable to effectively target my spells.
4 Likes
Just chiming in, but yea – I HOPE this is not intentional because if it is, WHY? Were my ctrl/shift macros somehow game breaking?
2 Likes
bump fix this garbage please
1 Like
bumping your own thread is against ToS, that being said there is an issue with frames, even if you mouse over a frame a none modified key bind wont fire
does it look like abiding by the forum tos is on my list of priority when i can’t even play the game i paid for because this company is terrible?
3 Likes
This issue needs to be addressed its very hard to heal rn.
1 Like
I lost 400 rating in solo queues. Not the end of the world, but it feels pretty bad having things just not work, and not being sure why.
I messed around with the settings and have been able to make things a little better, but still not great.

Also an issue with essential cooldown manager mixing up your order of spells each time you move in or out of an instance.
yeah something felt off, i keep cocconing myself and i was wondering why this is prob it something felt off, like theres a delay when u press a raid frame and hit coccon its so bad
Is this an issue with addon frames, too?
Just tested out Ellesmere frames for click casting. I’m not having an issue with them, so that’s an option if y’all want to give it a shot.
Ellesmere has standalone raid/party frames or you can get the entire Ellesmere UI.
Not a perfect fix, but here’s what I did:
Options > Gameplay > Click Casting.
Self Cast set to Auto.
Action Targeting is off.
Options > Gameplay > Click Casting.
Ensure it doesn’t use any of my modifier keys
Attempt to force instant on-press selection
/run SetCVar("TargetPriorityAllowMove", 0)
Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

So it seems like addon authors once again win out over base Blizz UI. lol
1 Like
Default UI here, I’m using shift modifier to apply power infusion to my party. Also works w/ heals. Not sure what your issue is.
My guild raided heroic sporefall tonight and our healers experienced the same issue. We actually tought it was some addon throwing a fit.
They will probably hotfix this soon
weird, killed myth spore 3 times on this priest and once on my pally, and in ZERO of my raids did one healer complain or mention this bug. Can’t seem to replicate it right now either. Do you have additional addons or conflicts?